Chapter 5 : I think I'm falling for her

Jennie POV 

So I was thinking about what just happened while walking home . Like when Y/N fell down and I stopped her from falling down . When I held her I didn't want to let go ( A/N Note :╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭) . When we were talking I felt so happy . Am I falling for her? No I can't ugh I don't know what this feeling is .

When I entered the dorm.

Chungha: I saw in the café with y/n anything between you too (・∀・)

Somi : They would look so cute together .

Sunmi and Ailee : Yasss.

Jennie : Omg people stop there is nothing !

Chungha: Really you two looked soo happy together .

When I check my phone I see a message from y/n .

Y/N : Here's everyone's info for the project.

Jennie : Thx .

Then I put away my phone start making the project after that I go to sleep.

Y/N POV

The next day after school we practiced the project. Then I told my dorm mates / bffs that I was going to the park but in reality I went to meet Jennie ( A/N Note: (・∀・)。◕‿◕。 ) . this continued till the the day before the project presentation. 

The day of the of the project.

We give our presentation. We did amazing and the slide show was good too. Thanks to Jennie ofc . When we get home I started to write in my diary . Since me and Jennie have been meeting we have gotten to know eachother better.(after this is the thing she weites in her diary) She is honestly really nice . And I sometimes have butterflies in my stomach when I'm around her . I think I'm falling for her. I close my diary , lock it and hide it.

Jennie POV

So since me and y/n have been secretly meeting  I've gotten to know her better. Honestly she's a really sweet and kind person and also clumsy and cute . You don't know how many times she's fallen down . She so adorable at times .I think I'm falling for her.

Jisoo POV

I know Jennie and Y/N have been meeting secretly. I didn't ask either because I don't want to ruin their moment. But if Jennie ever hurts her she's dead and will never get to meet Y/N again . 

??? POV 

I've seen Jennie and Y/N together . Jennie is mine Y/N ! I will make her mine.

So if your wondering here they are in order of oldest to youngest (Bp and Y/N) jisoo , Jennie , Rosé , Lisa , Y/N