C30. Firework Shows

Hello, everyone. I was back.

I couldn't believe that there were so many comments and a lot of interesting jokes between the same-sex lovers.

Thank you. [Giggle][Giggle]

Today my update would be a bit longer, because there were indeed a lot of plots happened...Here we went!

First of all, it was about the plot of the fishing day.

That president had never met my dad. He only knew that my dad was a president of a company. He had also heard that my dad came here with his son, so he might think that my dad was the same age with him and the child of my dad was as young as his.

So he came here with his daughter.

She was a young girl about fifteen or sixteen years old.

I: ...

Well, I could only reluctantly play with her.

Think about the scene! In a desolate wild, a man of about fifty years old was fishing and talking abouty business with my handsome young dad over there. And I was talking with a young girl awkwardly. How weird it was!

Fortunately, girls at her age had a lot of ideas, and she was an outgoing girl. So as long as the ice-breaking session was over, she would talk endlessly and all I should do was to echo her.

And then we talked about comics and cosplay.

I must be crazy to tell her that I did a little cosplay myself.

Then, she was quite interested in it, wanting to see my works.

Then I showed her my photos from the last Anime Expo. Of course, I meant those photos retouched by the photographer. These photos, after retouching, had become spectacular.

Then I introduced the character and the game. Hearing that, she excitedly said she would play the game, and she asked me for my contact.

---All the details above, I thought it was a normal conversation.

After all, the young girl was the daughter of a potential business partner of my dad. Of course I should be friendly and enthusiastic, right?

However, my dad didn't think it like that.

On the way to hotel, he suddenly asked me, "girl like XX(the name of that young girl) is your type?"

As soon as I heard it, I felt that the question was a big deal.

But in theory, he shouldn't really care about such a trivial matter, even if we may have known the feelings for each other.

Moreover, he shouldn't really think that I had a crush on that young girl after chatting with her happily.

---So, I guessed he was haughty because of my love for him.

That was the only reason I could think of.

It was as if he was sure that I would coax him, so he deliberately made troubles.

...He, as a crossdresser, outplayed the game. So I couldn't compare with him.

But I was not "Baobao" whom my dad could control anymore. I had read his mind, so I couldn't let him succeed.

I seriously said: "Yes. She is quite cute. Although there are some differences in age and cultural background, but I feel that we could get along with each other well."

He said coldly, "Alright. With that being the case, you can stay here and marry her."

I: ...

I didn't expect that he would say that, which made me speechless.