Heather joins!

Takes place in Rtte and Hiccup and Astrid are dating and Heather is coming to the edge for the week

Astrid POV

I am waiting on the dock because my best friend Heather is coming.  I see a silver dot in the distance coming toward me.  After a while she finally lands next to me and the whole gang goes to meet her.

"Lets plat truth or dare" l say and everyone agrees so we go to the clubhouse and started the game.

Author's POV

Heather asks if she can go first and everyone was fine with that.

"Snotlout Truth or Dare"

"Dare" says Snotlout 

"l dare you to not talk for the rest of the day"

Everyone was cheering except for Snotlout

So they skipped his turn and Heather went again

"Hiccup truth or dare" says Heather 

Hiccup thinks that if he says truth he will have to say something embarrassing but if he picks dare it could be almost anything.

"l choose dare" says Hiccup

'l dare you to kiss the person you love most" But the thing she didn't know is that Hiccup and Astrid were already dating. 

"Ok" says Hiccup and then leans to the side and kisses Astrid.

Heather looked surprised but no one else did and she was confused.

"Oh, l forgot to tell you Hiccup and l are dating and have been for a while and now we are betrothed" Says Astrid

When were you going to tell me! Yells Heather

"Sorry l forgot to tell you when you got here and then we played this how can l make it up to you"

"If you allow me to sleep in your hut and you have to go find somewhere else to sleep because l don't want to sleep in the clubhouse"

"Fine whatever you can as long you are not mad at me anymore deal"

"Deal"

Like most days Astrid decides to sleep with Hiccup and they slept through the night waiting for what the next day brings.