Food Fight

(A/N: hey guys so sorry it took so long to update lol hope you guys like) 

We both sprayed whipped cream that we'd been holding behind our backs into Harry's hair.

He jumped up and looked as if he couldn't decide whether to laugh or be angry.

He grabbed one of the bowls and started chucking vanilla ice cream at Niall.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!" Louis yelled.

We all cracked up and got into a bunch of different teams of two. First we made team names.

Me and Harry were Team Brarry Fyles.

Liam and CeCe were Team  Ceam Bayne.

Louis and Dara were Team Lara Collinson.

Niall and Anna were Team Nanna Maran.

Zayn and Daiton were Team Dayn Tralik.

Jake and Angel were Team Jangel Stright.

We split up to our teams.

Me and Harry er I mean Brarry had chocolate syrup with graham crackers and marshmallows, plus the left over whipped cream.

Jangel had chocolate ice cream and broken up hershey bars.

Dayn had vanilla ice cream and chocolate pudding.

Nanna had left over whipped cream and vanilla pudding.

Ceam had vanilla ice cream some caramel out of the kitchen that Cece had ran and gotten when she 'went to the bathroom' while we were making up the name for Jake and Angel's team.

Lara had  mint chocolate chip ice cream and Dara has EVERYTHING in her purse(freaking Mary Poppins) and pockets so she pulled out her own whipped cream and a small carton of chocolate milk.(weirdo) 

 Anyways Harry and I ducked behind the chair closest to the balcony wall. I raised up and squirted a laughing CeCe-who had just gotten ice cream all over Zayn's hair- in the face with whipped cream. 

She turned her can towards me and I ducked. 

"Near miss." I called in my best soldier voice.

I heard a shriek from Daiton and turned to see Angel rubbing chocolate ice cream all down Daiton's face and shirt.

"TEAM DAYN IS OUT!" I heard Angel cackle.

Daiton just grabbed chocolate pudding and poured over Angel's head then waltzed over to Zayn.

Harry started laughing and I saw him throwing handfuls of ice cream at Jake and he finally managed to hit him.

"TEAM JANGEL IS OUT!" I mimicked Ang.

I heard a scream from Anna's direction and saw her nearly missing chocolate milk spit from Dara and mint chocolate chip ice cream thrown form Louis. She raised and Niall jumped up and started launching pudding and whipped cream at Louis and Dara. Suddenly something overshadowed me. 

Liam.

I smirked and sprayed him with the rest of my whipped cream. 

Harry threw ice cream at CeCe.

"TEAM CEAM IS OUT!" Harry yelled triumphantly.

"TEAM LARA IS OUT!" I heard Niall and Anna yell.

Harry and I looked at each other.

Uh oh. 

We both reached into the bowl of ice cream. His hand landed on top of mine and he didn't remove it.

I didn't notice we were both leaning in.

Then I felt something cold and wettish on my face. I grabbed ice cream and immediately launched it at Anna who was standing in front of us. 

Harry seemed to be in a daze but quickly snapped out of it and got a handful of ice cream and threw it in Niall's face.

"TEAM BRARRY IS THE WINNER!" Dara laughed. 

We cheered then Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

He leaned his head down and I leaned up.