Ag...

Hey everyone, i hope you're having a good day :) this chapter is kind of a filler but don't worry i'll come up with more interesting things after this one.

Keep in mind that english is my second language so if you see some grammar mistakes, please tell me and i'll change them. Enjoy!

-------------------

My phone rang, 1pm was in only 15min?! (By the way there is no more internet that isn't controlled in the US, even less 8 km deep in the ground, so we only use our phones as watches, alarms and spying cameras.)I quickly got dressed with my all white commender unit suit, it kinda looked like the ones the doctors used during the covid pandemic, but without the big hood. I put on my big white boots and headed to the meeting point, in the launching room.

I saluted Jeremy quickly and started running, i hope im not late. I followed the big grey wall. There were construction on the sides, people were digging the wall to get more space. I heard they were building a new hospital room and an other camp area. The echoed noise of the jackhammers gave me a bit of a headache while i ran passed them.

Finally i arrived in the corner it was always guarded by two guards. They let me in when they saw my face and i ran again in the small tunnel, recklessly and badly built, enough for about two people to cross in it. After 2minutes i got to the lauching room (it wasn't really launching us though don't worry, we just called it like that because thats were the elevator to the upper world was) The launching room had a couple of different maps of the perimeter stuck on the walls, a table in the middle with some little packets of food on it and some weapons were laying against a small wooden counter.

I looked at my phone, 0:57pm, not bad i thought as i caught my breath. Practically everyone was there. Mia came up to me. 'Nice run' she grinned 'but i did faster' she smiled and walked away. Mia really was the bitch of the bunker, she loved getting into fights and only obeyed the warren. She burned her ex's tent once and broke a couple of noses since everything started. If there was one person that could mysteriously disappear without me caring, it was her.

'Um um' the warren cleaned her throat while everyone stopped talking. 'As i told you before, today you're just taking approvisionnements for the bunker. Cut some wood, you can hunt if u see a good opportunity but don't waste your time on it, we have plenty of cans in the cafeteria left. I want you all to come back before the sun is down, or you'll have to pass the night outside in the snow and no one will come save you do you hear me?!' 'Yes chief' we all responded in union. 'Do NOT get followed or you'll doom us all, now goodluck and be careful.'

The commanders made a line and the warren gave everyone a 'weapon pack' as we called them, made up of a short range sniper, a small pistol, an axe to cut the wood and 2 or 3 knifes that you could put in the special pockets of the white suit. Then she gave everyone a small bag of provisions. We started heading towards the elevator when a sudden sound of running footsteps came towards the room. I saw everyone tense up, no one but the commanders and the warren were allowed in this room and we were all here! All, all except... Ag! I panicked when i saw the others putting their hands on the trigger of their pistols.

I wanted to move but i was frozen, completely panicked. They aren't going to shoot her, are they?? I could only manage to less out a small 'don't shoot' before she entered the room.

No one shot, i felt a huge relief. The sweating face of Ag opened the door and her eyes narrowed at the view of the guns pointed at her. The warren, after what seemed like eternity, gestured to the commanders to stop aiming and to get in the elevator before heading towards ag.

The iron fence doors of the elevator closed and we could see the warren shouting 'YOU ARE LATE, THIS COULD HAVE PUT US ALL IN DANGER, DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDNT ORDER THEM NOT TO SHOOT?!!' Damn she was really scary when she was angry. Ag shed a tear while the warren continued 'YOU DRANK TOO?? YOU KNEW YOU HAD A MISSION YET YOU DRANK, DON'T YOU TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY ? ITS NOT FUN AND GAMES, PEOPLE ARE DYING AG DON'T YOU GET IT?!'