Prologue ( Re-edited)

Notes:

1. Ayanokoji Kiyone (female version of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka) inspired by "Kiyotaka as a female? - ONE-SHOTS" from @FanficMasterPROs. Check them out.

2. Luna Fukui isn't in this story

3. This occurs before Ayanokoji fully loses to what it means to be human. Making her only somewhat emotionless and since this happens when they are only 10 years old there is to be a change of personality from their grown up shelves. Though I'll try to make it as close as possible.

Name: Ayanokoji Kiyone

Age: 16

Height: 162 cm (5'4)

Birthday: October 20

Appearance:

Ayanokoji (10 years old) Pov

Throughout my life, I lived within these white walls with seemingly no purpose in life, except to accomplish the goal that was presented to me the moment I came into this world. That goal was to become the embodiment of perfection.

Having any other objective other than that was the idea of a fool. The purpose of the white room was to complete the objective of that man, my father. Though he was my father, I never considered him to be related to me. He was nothing more than a person that shares the same last name as me. I neither hated him nor appreciated him.

Even after everything he's done, I couldn't help but acknowledge the white room he created. The white room is the perfect place to achieve that goal he so desires to see. I was living proof of that. In every single exam, I took there wasn't a single moment where I thought I would lose.

No matter how difficult the testing was I would always end up on top. No one could stand against me, not even the people in charge of the white room. That was until I met him. The only person I can truly consider an equal. Nizar Hata.

_______________

Currently, I was doing the daily training that was required of me to do. Our training consists of many different types of workouts, each one of them focusing on different parts of the human body. This also included learning many different martial arts and self-defense techniques. After finishing with our physical training, we head on over to training our minds, learning each and every academic subject there is to the point where college-leveled tests were a walk in the park.

During our training, we got little to no break except for our timed lunch. This caused many of the white room subjects to break down either mentally or physically for the lack of breaks or entertainment.

There hasn't been a time when I saw no one breaking down in front of me. It got to the point where seeing someone struggle for dear life was a normal thing for me. Even when someone was dying no one in the white room cared, we just viewed it as an unnecessary waste of time and continued on our training moving like mindless robots.