Chapter 2

"It just can't be worse than this right now" I grunted. Right now, Jess and I was on the airplane, and this ENORMOUS man is SLEEPING on me. He has his head on my shoulder, I swear, his head weigh just as much as a watermelon-a rather big one too.

"Aw, come on Rossy, it's not that bad" Jess said, trying to calm me.

I looked at her. "Well, Jessy, you don't have a fricken t-rex napping on your shoulder" I said and nodded at the giant.

"Well, he HAS really small arms..." We looked at the man and burst out in laughter. Suddenly, my face turned serious.

"Hey, Jess... You know we are rebels, right? The badass pranksters? The evil twins?" I asked. She nodded happily and proudly.

"And this boarding school... I don't like being there. I mean, UNIFORMS?? A-and we must LIVE there! On school! Jess..." I smiled evilly.

"I think we must scare these people. We are going to prank them, unique pranks. We are not going there to 'behave'. I actually think we must do the quite opposite. We are going some real badass on them, Jessybear. This year, we are going to rule this school, and be some real badass twinnys! We are going to be the best pranksters in the world!" I cried. Jess grinned.

"I couldn't agree more, Panda-Ross! We are going to trash that school, the whole London if we have to! This year Rossy, we are going to live like we never lived before! Even if we're in England! Oooh, maybe we meet some cute guys! Oooh, english accents!" she squeled. I just laughed at her and fake-gasped.

"Boys?! You, little young Missy, are to young to think about that stuff! I havn't even had the talk with you yet!"

Jess and I laughed and joked the rest of the trip. Somehow, Jess makes me feel better, even with a t-rex sleeping on you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I stared up at the big boarding school in front of me. It was really big and fance. Well, I'm just happy I wont be living in a slump..

Jess an I walk in to the school with our uniforms on-but with a little few twists. Instead of wearing those sad black cardigans, we had leather jackets, high heels and black and pink accessories which matched with the school uniform colors. White, black and pink for girls and white, black and blue for boys.

One word. Cliché.

Anyway, the uniform was a skirt that went a couple of inches above the knees and was colored black, white and pink. I had a white blouse and a black and pink tie. I wore my leather jacket over, of course. Jess and I had our usual smoky make-up and cool accessories. I had dip-dyed my hair pink, and Jess got pink highlighters. We looked hot.

As we walked down the hallway, students were staring at us. Guys were gawking, girls were glaring, the geeks... They were just staring.

We went straight to the principals office, not sparing anyone a second glance.

Jess and I just walked in his office, not bothering to knock on the door. He looked up from some papers and smiled widely when he saw us.

"Ah, my little troublemakers have arrived, huh? Yeah, well I'm Scott Logan. Me and Kendall was best friends in college" he says. Kendall is my fathers name.

I just shrugged. "Can we get our schedule now?" I asked. He nodded and gave me and Jess the schedules. I flashed him a grin.

"Thanks, Scott" I said and turned to leave.

"It's Mr. Lo-" I didn't hear more, cause I was already out the door.

I looked at my schedule.

*1. History