Author's Note

Hey guys !!
I'm sorry for deleting the fic but i have something to say.
When i first wrote this fic i was 13 going on 14 now I'm 15 so i became more matured and I realized that what I'm doing is kinda disrespectful , I am not saying that nian fans are disrespectful at all , They have all rights to be fans to a relationship but you can be a fan without disrespecting I mean most of the fics that i read and even myy accused nikki of being a cheater, b*tch and a lot more than that , I know it is just a fanfic but they can read it and get hurt I mean imagine that you meet someone you fell in love with him and he fell in love with even got married and had a beautiful baby but you're getting all of hatred , threats and even some accusations from a fans of some relationship he once had . Imagine how bad it is , how hurt that made her . And fans go comment some shit on her posts without even knowing her . And nian fans don't know what happened between Them , they are saying that he proposed to her but she refused to marry him , but Nina said that if he proposed she would have married him So we don't know at all what happened between them . So what I'm saying is that nian fans can love them as much as they want but at least be respectful to Nikki and Ian cuz they are people like us which get hurt . And If delena never happened people wouldn't have loved Nian and they wouldn't have hated on Nikki and ian I mean just be because they are actors and had an on-screen relationship people became obsessed with them .And if u became more mature you will see how beautiful there relationship is and how much they love and respect each other . And even the kid ,what if She grew up seeing people from all around the world hating on her parents for some old relationship. I don't think that would be nice at all to hear people saying that your mom stole your dad from another woman . So please be respectful to them .

I am not gonna write any fanfic about nian again cuz they upset Ian and if we really are his fans we shouldn't be doing that but I am gonna write some delena fics
And again I am not saying nian fans are DISRESPECTFUL and if you wanna write a nian fanfic you have every right to just don't disrespect

Guys pls tell me ur opinion about what I'm saying

Thanks