🎉Birthday Special🎊

December 22th.

You know what day that is?
That's right folks! December 22th is....

My boy Kageyama Tobio's Birthday!!

Anyways enough of the chit,chat.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!______________________________________

______________________________________

        A muffled sound of something beeping continuesly.
Half opening opening his eyes and closing them several times, until his vision gets used to the, beaming light coming through his window.
Eventually the beeping noise became more and more clear.
It was his alarm clock.
A tired yawn came from the boy.

The boy had silky smooth, ink like colored black hair. His eyes more beautiful than the deepest cremis of the ocean itself. One look at those deep blue orbs and you're trapped you can't look away for sure.

And that boy was yours truly..

'Kageyama Tobio'

Hearing this name some might think of the 'King of the court', a nickname you think it's something to be proud of or, something to look up to if you revisit you're past ,right?

Well not certainly for Kageyama Tobio.

It's part of his past trauma to be sure.

He doesn't really liked being called that.

Despite the comforts of his soft warm blanket
He got up, the coldness of the room  immediately sending shivers down his spine.
He turned on the electric heater and sat in front of it for good amount of 10 minutes.
He then focused his mind on the calendar on his desk.
                            _DECEMBER 22_

The calendar read.

He got up from the ground, and walked to the window.

'I forgot to close the window last night' He thought to himself.
As he was closing the window he looked outside. Snow everywhere.
The sun light hitting the white snow almost blinding him.
He closed the curtains. And headed to the bathroom.
He took a good look at himself in the reflection. Messy hair and, not so visible bad under his eyes 'great'

Exiting his bathroom he stood in front of the mirror and started changing in his uniform.
It's sorta a habit, that he does everyday.
Putting on his shirt, pants, socks... He looked at himself in the mirror.

'Eh... Good enough'

He threw his bad on his shoulder and left his dark, empty, sad place he call "home"

______________________________________

        December 22th, December 22th.....

Those words and numbers replayed in my head like a broken radio.
I know what day it is. And I'm not really happy with it. Most people will be happy that it's their own special day. That happens once a day. Yeah.. it's because they have something called "family".
A family who will greet you in the morning. A family who will support you through the darkest times of you're life. A family who will surprise you on your special day.