Dixie's Ticklish Upperbody

She Kissed her warm soles which were now giving off a pinkish glow in contrast to her usual pale skin.

Addison: Of course, that doesn't mean we're finished yet...

Addison sat on Dixie's upper body, resting her fingers on her sides.

Dixie began squirming already, the tickling hadn't even begun and she was already dancing around like it had.

Addison: Shhh calm yourself! You're doing a little dance hehe... what shall we call it? The "Dixie has ticklish sides"? Let's see!

She dug her fingers into her sides wiggling them hard sending Dixie wild

Dixie: NHAHHAHAHAHAHHA SHAHAHHAAH HAHAH STOPPP HAHHAHAH CMON HAHHAAHHA THIS JSNT FAIHHHR HAHAHAH PLEAHHHZE HAHAHABIM IM SO TICKLISH HAHAHHAHAAHAHH AHAHAHAHAH

Addison: Well I think that answers the question! Oh, My sweet little Dixie this is so much fun don't you think?

She prods her ribs one by one as Dixie shakes her head from side to side. Tears steaming from her eyes.

Dixie: HHAHAHAH NOHHHO NOHHHO ITD NOHHHT HAHAHAH PLEAHHHZE HAHHA LET ME GO! HAHHAH IM BROKEN PLEAHHHZE HAHAHHAHA! ITS SO BADDDD HAHAHAHAH I HATE ITTT HAHAHAHAHA

Addison: No you're not. Not yet, I want to try this stomach, it looks so inviting in so many of your videos!

She twirls her tongue in a little circle, just licking around the belly button

Addison: Are you ready Dixie? Here comes my tongue!

Dixie: N... no... PLEASE! DONT DO IT! DONT DO IT! NOOOOOO NOHHHOHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAH GEHHHT IT PFFF HAHAHA PLEAHHHSE HAHHAHAHA NOT NY BEHHHLLLY HAHAHA PLEAHHHSE HHAHAHA STOP! IT TICKLES SO BAD HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE ADDISON I BEG I BEG HAHAHAHAH

She swirled her tongue around her belly button before skittering her nails across her belly and naval

Dixie: HAHAHAHHA PLEASE HAHHAAH STOP HAHAHAA CMON HAHAHHA ITS BEEN TORTURE HAHAHAH STOP HAHAHA STOP ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAA PLEASE! OH MY GOD ADDISON I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAH STAHHP PLEASE I BEG HAHAHAHAHA

After almost 30 long minutes she finally eased up on her stomach and let Dixie breathe again.

Addison: This has been fun Dixie, I'll admit it. But I'm afraid our time together is coming to an end.

Dixie: Just you wait bitch! I'll have you arrested for this!

Addison: I was afraid you'd have that attitude. Some girls not so much, but you i felt you'd react this way. It is very disappointing. However, it won't be a problem.

Addison kisses Dixie on her lips before she picks up a cloth and held it to Dixie's face. She struggled and had expected to pass out, but other than a little light-headedness she felt fine.

Dixie: What the fuck was that????

Addison: Just my own little concoction. I'm a little disappointed it's had to be this way, but you won't remember this Dixie. The last 6 hours or so will be a blur to you when you awake. Now... I was going to just knock you out again with the water. But then you went and swore AGAIN! Now I'm afraid we'll have to use another method to render you unconscious.

Dixie's eyes widened as the girl made her way back to her bound bare feet.

Dixie: NO NO PLEASE! IM SORRY! JUST LET ME GO!

Addison: All in good time. Now hold still.

She attached two electric toothbrushes to her stomach, taping one so the bristles were in her belly button and the other facing her naval.

She picked up another two, and after applying more oil sat by her feet.

Addison: I've had fun, Miss D'Amelio. I hope you have too, I can't promise this will be our last meeting. But if it is, I won't forget this!

She turns both brushes on her belly as laughter and buzzing fills the room. She then applies the other two to her feet letting the bristles do all the work.

Dixie: NAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAH STHAHAHAHP HAHHHAHAH PLEASE HAHAHAHAHHA IHHH CAHAHHNT HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The process took about 25 minutes, but after a lengthy spell with the bristles between her toes, Dixie finally broke and passed out.

After ending the video she smiled at the footage. A long session indeed, one she would watch again tonight.

Addison picked up her shoes and socks, placing them on her shelf next to the clothes that belong to dixie. She scribbled out a label and placed it next to Dixie's shoes and socks.

Taking out her notebook she crossed the social media sensation's name off her long list of targets. Smiling at all the empty spaces left on that shelf.

When Dixie awoke she was home, in bed with an aching pain in her sides from laughing. She couldn't work out why this was and swung her feet out of her bed. She was fully clothed but without her footwear.

Looking down at her feet she pondered to herself... where the hell are my shoes?