"Of Magic & Mistletoe": Prologue

Christmas is a time of year that everyone who celebrates it looks forward to. Yet, when you have lost a loved one or are facing health or financial difficulties Christmas can be a challenging time of year.  

Two years ago in 2008, the then 32 year old Diana Groves lost her husband to a tragic accident at work in a manufacturing plant when a machine arm came loose and bashed him in his head and killed him instantly. Diana was grateful that her husband Benjamin didn't suffer, but that blessing is still cold comfort now two years later as she raises their now four year old son Benjy as a single parent.

But Diana and Benjy will receive the gift of Christmas love and compassion this year, if Diana can set aside her sorrow to build a new future for her and for her son Benjy. So love and loss, and love again will need a bit of magic & mistletoe to bring joy and happiness to Diana and her son Benjy again this year.

December 21, 2020--Gratiana Lovelace's Author's Note:

Dear Readers,  
I'm sending you all my very best wishes this very tough year of 2020.  And I hope that you and yours are well and safe--and that the new year of 2021 will bring us all peace and happiness.   As you know, I am a hopeful gal. So my gift to you this year is sharing my uplifting  new original contemporary short story romance "Of Magic & Mistletoe".  

I will post a few more chapters later today to get us going, then I'll continue with adding more chapters about every other day.  I'm writing as I go--one of the little joys and challenges that I set for myself over the holidays.  And I hope to be finished with this story by New Year's Eve.  I hope that you enjoy my new story "Of Magic & Mistletoe".

Love, Hugs, & Holiday Cheers!  Grati  ;->