Chapter 1 : The Sleepover

Natalia's POV

I put my shoes on and run straight to Jake's house.I'd wait for Jake to come downstairs and get out of his house.

"Im,sorry Lia .... i woke up late and already saw you waiting for me" said Jake with a soft voice.

"I don't mind , c'mon let's go".

We walked to shcool for 10 minutes and arrived early so,we decided to look around in our shcool.We sat on a bench and talked for a minute.

"Hey Jake,what do you think about Mia ?"

"She's kinda cute...uhh um... well she's ok" He replied.

"Oh...i thought you had a crush on her..."

"Awh c'mon i used to but that was like 3 years ago"

I'd look at him and said"oh really? Every boy is pathetic and they lie".

"Ugh,i'm not like one of the boy so,take that back!"

Suddenly,the bell rang so we ran to our lockers to get some books then shoving it into my back and ran to class

After 2 and a half hour,we raced to the cafeteria for recess.We sat at a table alone and had a conversation together.

"Sooo,who do you have a crush on besides Mia???"

"Nobody" Jake replied.

"Awh,you are a shy butterfly,c'mon i wont tell anybody" I'd smirk.

"I seriously can't tell ok.."

"You scaredy cat" I'd giggle.

Mia suddenly waved at Jake and Jake did wave back at her .. ugh, she's such a wicked princess,I MEAN LOOK AT HER,her dress is PINK ! like every shitty thing she owned is pink,i'm going to vomit.

We have to returned to our class or else.

To be honest,i and Jake had fun doing art together but an embarrasing thing happened and i will NOT tell u what happened...FINE i'll tell you -.- .I was getting my pencil but instead i fell off the chair and hit my ass,everyone laughed at me so .. HAHAHAH good job Natalia.. BUT A CUTE THING HAPPENED TO ME OK KDCJAKEKCJS.Jake didn't laugh instead he helped me up and i get to see his greeny eyes and his precious smile.

I followed Jake home because my mom was not home.Thank god it's FRIDAY.I asked my parents if i can have a sleepover at Jake's.My mom finally let me sleep at his house.

After dinner,we watched movies called sky high.It's about teenagers having their own powers i mean HOW COOL IS THAT MSLX'S JSKDK OMG.

"Jake..?"

"Yea" He replied.

"Why did u helped me everytime i was in a hard time ?"

"I'd even take a bullet for you honey,wait nevermind that sounded wrong aha.. but that's what besties supposed to do" He'd smile.

"Thank you very much Jake,you are the best"

"Anything for you Lia" He'd smirk.

I felt so sleepy after 20 minutes and i started leaning on Jake's shoulder and unfortunately i slept on him.. aha :3 ... is that a bad thing ?

I woke up and found myself in Jake's bed covered in a blue blanket.I pulled down the covers and turned the wooden door's knob and starting to search for Jake.I saw him sleeping on the sofa looking uncomfortable so i decided to run upstairs to get the blanket so he'd feel better.

I went into the kitchen and found Mrs.Katrina in the kitchen preparing for breakfast.

"Ooo... is it pancakes ?" I'd smile.

"Yeah! Good guessing dear".

Jake walked towards us and asked if her mom or Talia the one who covered him in blankets.

"Uhh,i did"

To be continued