The switching project

Hey Guys! So I started to write this story two years ago, and I finally decided to come back to it. I know this story is full of grammatical errors and I do apologize for that. I am editing my story now and plan on actually finishing it, so if you're new to this story please bare with me. 

Chapter One

  * Dream*

"Are you sure you're ready? "

Yes. Niall I'm sure I'm ready. I've been waiting for this day all my life.

"Sorry love I was just checking"

No need to say sorry

       *End of the dream *

Miranda's P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep! Suddenly I was awoken from the most amazing dream. What is that Annoying sound?  What? I don't remember having an Alarm Clock.

"Annabelle it's time to wake up you're going to be late to meet Harry."  Who the hell is Annabelle? While in my process of thinking a tall fake blonde entered in what I gathered to be my room.

"Hi hun did you hear what I said? ' You need to hurry up Harry said he's on his way"

 Um ya excuse me I'm not this Annabelle chick my name is Miranda and um who are you?

"O, dear you're so funny... Miranda is that your new names know?

What no that's my real and only name... And who is this Harry

"Look dear there is no time to play these games... Get dressed and I will see you later"

Where are you going?

Don't remember your dad and I am going to the states for a little while.

The states? Where exactly are we?

"Why dear we are in London were we have been for the past two years.  Are you sure you're ok?

Why I am in London? And stop calling me dear I don't even know you... And once again who the Fuck is Harry?

"Ok dear... I mean Miranda can you please just go get dressed so I can take you to your date with Harry.

Fine! Um where is my closet exactly?

Through the bathroom doors where it's always been.

O. Ok um can you please leave so I changed?

"Of course just come down stairs once you're done ok?"

Ok... o um 'mom' how old am I again?

"You're Sixteen dear."

O right. I decided on wearing a long sleeve purple Jack Will's shirt and some dark denim jeans and once I found my make-up and brush my teeth I headed down stairs.  "Wow this house is super nice" I thought to myself

"Really? Because you didn't like it when we first moved in?"  My mom said

o. I guess I said that out loud.

"Ya. So are you ready to go and meet Harry?

Um ya... as ready as I'll ever be.

"Are you sure you're ok because you're normally out the door before I am when it comes to Harry."

I guess I'm just feeling a little under the weather.

 *20 mins. Later *

"O ok." Well we are here... The key is under the doormat to get in. See you in two weeks love you bye."

Um... (Before I could get anything else out she speed off) well thanks for nothing.

 "Um excuse me miss". An officer said approaching me.

Yes. I say very politely

"Are you miss. Annabelle Jenkins?" He asked

NO. I mean yes sir I am.

"I'm sorry but you are under arrest for the murder of Harry Edward Styles. .......

Hey guys! Um I hoped you liked the first chappie. I tried to make it interesting... Sorry if you don't like it. Please leave your comments below. Positive and Negative. (Not to hurtful)  I will try to upload Tomm. Thanks to my new friend who helped me J If you guys ever need someone to talk to I'm here.  Love you lovelies... And remember keep calm and eat Cookie and Cream Chex mix. ( I had it today for the first time and it's really good)