name

hayashi, aiko

d.o.b.

march 27, 2001

age

16

gender

female

sexuality

pansexual

species

human

relations

sakura tachibana; cousin

occupation

junior ; high school student
the local librarian's assistant

personality

aiko comes off as blunt and straightforward, even when she's not trying to be. she's honest with her feelings , but has trouble communicating and sharing her thoughts with others. she's a book worm with a twist. she's completely obsessed with sci-fi novels and non-fiction books and also secretly reads romantic novels. she's often thought of as a 'dandere', since she tends to be a bit timid around new people, and it takes her a while to warm up to them. but, once people get to know her, she'll be as sweet as sugar.

appearance

aiko has long blonde hair that stops just where the curve off her hips are, (which she keeps in braids most of the time), accompanied with golden eyes that often appear to have a sharp glimmer to them. Her bangs look like they need a much needed trim, but she prefers to have them grow so they could frame the side of her delicate looking face.
she's on the shorter side, standing at only 5'2, but her great posture and her elegant walk make up for it. she holds an adolescent look, with soft pink lips, slim and petite figure which most people seem to think of a 'cute'.
definitely eye candy at its finest.

likes- the smell of scented candles

likes
- the smell of scented candles

- sweets

- she happens to be very interested in sci-fi. the thought that extraterrestrial life could exist on other planets is one of the reasons she has her nose in different books and reports.

- onigiri

dislikes

- loud and crowded places

- obnoxious people

- people who make fun of her theories on extraterrestrial lifeforms

background

not much is known about her parents, or how she ended up at an orphanage. she was about 3 years old when she was adopted by an older women, who happened to be sakura's grandmother. she has a very close relationship with sakura, which immediately began to blossom when they were only toddlers. aiko and sakura have attended the same schools from elementary school to the high school that they currently attend. she and sakura both reside with their grandmother in a small but comfortable home in a rural area.

theme song
bloom odesza

{0/4}