Chapter 8: Field Trip

Field trips. Field trip plus me equals disaster. Everywhere I go I seem to set something on fire, or cause mischief, and I don't even mean to! I walked outside with the class and was about to climb into the bus with Bella when I felt a hand grab my arm. I swiveled around defensively but it was just Jasper.

"Now what do you think you are doing?" He asked. I blushed furiously and looked around. No one was watching.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your riding in my bus, with my family," Jasper said. I blushed as he dragged me away and into his bus. I hadn't seen anyone in his family since we kissed. I wondered if he told them.

Jaspers PoV
The night after the kiss

I walked in dreamily and felt the atmosphere around me instantly change into a lusty haze of dreams and Insanity's. (We get lost in foggy fantasies walk the line of dreams insanity, in our eyes, we'll be fine) Emmett laughed at me and Alice smirked.

"You did it, I can't see the vision anymore," She smiled. I would have blushed.

"I mean, she sort of forced herself on me," I stuttered.

"Yeah, and then you wrapped your arms around her and brought her back in for more," Edward rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes and smacked him upside the head.

"What, I speak only the truth," Edward shrugged. I mussed up his hair and then walked up to my room and wrote in my notebook all about how the kiss went. Then I layed down outside and looked at the stars for the rest of the night.

Bernadette's PoV
The present

I wonder if he told them. I felt the blush spreading across deeper on my cheeks as I saw his whole family just sitting casually throughout there own personal bus. When Alice saw me she waved excitedly and patted the seat next to her.

"No way Al, she's mine," Emmett said. I blushed.

"Mine!" Alice snickered.

"I have dibs," Jasper said and sat down. I bit my lip then sat next to him. Then Jackson took the seat next to Alice and she layed herself across him cutely. I leaned against Jaspers shoulder and my eyes fluttered to a close. I didn't get much sleep last night, I was to busy thinking about today. I drifted off into dream without a second to fight it.

Jaspers PoV

"Did she seriously just fall asleep?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, she did," Edward mused. Then he laughed hysterically.

"What are you laughing about?" Rosalie asked.

"Jasper!" Edward exclaimed through laughs. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why me?" I asked.

"She is dreaming about you, it's actually really sweet. In her dream you took the place of her best friend in a classic waltz dance they did together, it is so cute!" Edward said. I would have blushed. Suddenly Birdy blushed and rolled a bit into my shoulder to hide her face. I raised an eyebrow and looked to Edward.

"What now?" I asked.

"You just told her she looks beautiful and you gave her her favorite flower. Aw. Now your tucking it behind her ear and twirling her around," Edward said. She looked blissfully happy for a few more moments before she looked distressed.

"Why is she so, sad?" I asked.

"The flower fell out of her hair and you disappeared into thin air and she can't find you, she is worrying that you'll leave her out of nowhere. It's actually pretty sad," Edward sighed. Suddenly Bird jolted awake and she turned to everyone staring at her and she blushed a deep marroon.

"Sorry, did I fall asleep. I just didn't sleep well last night," She stuttered.

"It's fine!" Alice giggled. Alice's always happy mood seemed to calm down Birdy a bit so she relaxed back into my shoulder. But this time she kept her eyes wide open, trying not to fall back asleep. Edward looked curious and then he chortled a laugh but pulled out a book to make it look like it was something he was reading. I threw a paper airplane at him and he read the note.

'Why were you laughing?' it read.

'Shs is thinking about how she couldn't sleep all night because she kept dreaming of you, but waking herself up because she thought you were to good to be true,' was the response I got. I sighed and threw away the airplane.

Bernadette's PoV

When we finally arrived at the greenhouse and walked in I stuck to Jaspers side like glue. Everything in here was to green, there were no flowers anywhere.

"What are you looking for?" Jasper asked.

"Nothing," I muttered. He nodded and we kept walking with the flow of traffic. Until he stopped me.

"Here," He smiled. He put a dahlia in my hair behind my ear and I closed my eyes and inhaled. When I was dreaming earlier he did the same thing. But then when I opened my eyes he was gone. This time he was here. He smiled and I realized that the crowd had pushed us into a desolate far corner and no one was near bye to see it. What if I just. I leaned on to my tip toes like I did in ballet and planted a kiss on his nose and then fell back. He was shocked. Then all of a sudden I saw Rosalie half run up.

"We got to go back to the bus, field trips over," She said.

"Wait, nothing awful happened in my vacinity, that's a first," I smirked.

"Well if you don't count Bella and Edward yelling at each other that is," Rosalie smiled. I groaned and placed my head in my hands and then walked to there bus with them. Sure enough Edward stormed out of the greenhouse and was climbing in the bus when Alice stopped Bella.

"Are you riding with us?" Alice asked.

"Our bus is full," Edward growled. I may hate him for no real reason, but I was happy Bella wasn't riding with me and the Cullen's. She always got all the attention, it was rare that I had something she didn't. But I have the Cullen's now. We were friends but they weren't friends with her to. Edward smiled a little at me and I snarled quietly at him and climbed into the bus after Jasper. Rosalie and Emmett took the very backseat, most likely kissing back there. Me and Jazz took close to the back but near the middle. Alice and Jackson sat close to the front with her on his lap. And Edward sat alone closest to the driver. I curled in Jasper's side and fingered the dahlia in my hair. It hadn't fallen out yet. Perhaps this wasn't a dream.