00

This story is going to be different from others you might of read because there's no magic, no wizarding world, all of the characters are human in the early 2000's.

Full disclosure this is a dark dramione fic which contains adults themes; violence, drug & alcohol use, death, sexually explicit content, triggering thoughts. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS YUOR WARNING. This is a 18+ explicit fanfic, and if you are a minor and want to continue, please be respectful to the themes that are present and be responsible of your own actions. If I see any inappropriate behaviour in the comments, I will NOT refrain from blocking you. 

I don't condone any of the actions presented and it is not my intention to romanticise these behaviours/actions. This is a DARK fanfiction.

Also, some characteristics displayed in this fic aren't canon as this is set in a different reality therefore the Hermione you'll meet isn't the same Hermione you all know. So please bare that in mind and be respectful with my decision

I'm still brushing off my writing skills since it's a been a while, therefore im quite rusty at the moment. Hopefully with the help from my loml and beta, B, my writing will improve over time.

This fic is also on AO3 for those who hate the wattpad ads. 

Feel free to follow my twitter @/lattehwxre for updates, edits and general shenanigans <3