OC info

Evie Choi

Evie Choi

Birthplace: South Korea Seoul

Height: 165cm

Weight: 68kg

Age: 16

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, clothes and jewellery designing, watching cartoons and anime, dancing, singing, cosplaying, cooking, playing video games.

(Evie sings like a combination between Solar, Wheein and Hwasa from Mamamoo and also raps like Moonbyal and Soyoen from (G)I-DLE)

Unique Magic: Creation - she can create and make her own magic powers and distribute them to other people or items.
When she gives people magic it has to run a time limit, it can last two weeks or less, however if she gives magic to an item it can last as long as she wants.

Personality: Evie tends to be very enthusiastic, encouraging and energetic when it comes to her friends but if things starts to get serious or when someone starts pushing her buttons she can easily turn off that enthusiastic personality.
(Honestly she's like an energetic child a lot of the time)

(She kinda looks like that when she's pissed or gets serious)

I just wanted to add is some facts about Evie:
1. She doesn't use her powers often in public so she doesn't cause a scene, she only uses them when she needs to.

2. Her sketch book was given magic that allows her to bring anything in the book to real life. Things like weapons she created and or drew from cartoons and other various items.

3. She always wears an anklet that gives her both enhanced speed and strength in case of emergency.

4. She can speak fluent Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese and English.

5. She has a habit of scolding people who act up but if its someone who's misbehaving really badly she might scold them in a very passive aggressive way in another language sometimes with a different accent or dialect.

 She has a habit of scolding people who act up but if its someone who's misbehaving really badly she might scold them in a very passive aggressive way in another language sometimes with a different accent or dialect

(that's the anklet👆)

Bit of Background
———————————
Evie was born in a rich family and with her parents never home she grew up without her parents of most of her childhood.

She never had friends at school and was relentlessly bullied at the start of middle school.
She rebelled once against her bullies and was constantly called a 'Monster' and many other names that she tried ignoring.

She would spend most of her time alone and did her own little hobbies by herself.

Evie only practiced her magic in her spare time and got full control of it in a few years.

With grown up with a lot of video games, TV shows, anime etc her creative mind flourish with ideas for different projects, designs and many more.

She uses these projects to help others as well as making a name for her at the age of 14.

Don't know why I created another book on Twisted Wonderland but this was an idea I had so I rolled with it

Again I don't own any of the art, video games, songs and anime that appears in the book it's purely fiction

-RedRage71890