Ch: 4 ♥️The Scarlet Rose Garden

(3rd POV)
The group of first years soon made their way to the mirror chamber to go to the Heartslabyal dorm so Ace could get his collar off.

(Heartslabyal Dorm)

Upon stepping foot Evie started to gush in her head about the whole place reminding her of the Queen of Hearts castle in 'Alice in Wonderland' and all the inspirations from the film

"Whoa~! This is super fancy! It's completely different from our dorm!" Grim comments "Hey! Our dorm is still a work in progress, but I can't lie... THIS PLACE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS!!!!! I can totally see the inspiration from the Queen of Hearts!!" Evie gushes while the other look at her in such a weird way like 'wtf is she like this on a daily basis?' the rest thought as they all headed to the Rose Maze.

(Heartslabyal Dorm - Rose Maze)

"Oh, no. I gotta hurry and paint these roses red." they all hear someone say frantically "Oh, someone's over there." Grim says looking over to where the voice came from "Whoa there~ If there are some left unpainted, it's off with my head."

They saw a boy with orange hair with green eyes and a red diamond under his right eye frantically trying to paint the roses. 'This is basically the same scene from my dream that's from the movie' Evie thinks recalling back to the movie and her dream she had.

"Hm? Did you guys need something?" the boy says as he spots us "What're you doin'?" Ace asked him "This? As you can see, I'm painting the roses red." he replies to Ace's question "Eh!? Why do such a thing?" Deuces asked next "Hm~ Your reactions are so fresh it's kinda cute~! Now that I look at you closely, you're the super sinful kid who stole the Prefect's tart! Hey, hey~! Let's take a pic together! Yay~! Hey, can I upload this? I wanna put hashtags so tell me your name."

"I'm Deuce Spade."

"Ace"

"I'm Grim"

"Evie Choi!"

"Alright, upload done~♪ Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, a 3rd year. That makes me your senior~ Call me Cater-kun, okay? Cate's fine, too~♡ Heya, heya~" Cater says introducing himself to the first years "This guy's being pretty rude." Grim comments "Oh, I shouldn't be standing here and talking! The party's the day after tomorrow. It's off with my head if I'm late. Hey, hey, freshies~ Can you help me with painting the flowers?" Cater asks them.