Fixed Affection Chapter 5

sorry if there are any errors, I read through it pretty fast, I was just trying to get this chapter up before I fell asleep.

Please vote or comment, possilbly fan. Thank You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ch. 5

Mike and I ran out the back door and headed for the parking lot, unfortunately he was parked all the way in the back but when he walked up to his car, I just melted. 

"You want me to tell you about her?" he asked while lifting his brow, clearly he saw how effected I was by his car.  I nodded eagerly, biting my lip.  He smiled widely then walked behind me and placed each hand on the sides of my arms pulling me close to him.

"It's a 1954 Buick Super and has a 350 Chevrolet Vortex engine." He paused when I hissed a breath in.  "The Chassis is a rebuilt stretched to fit '84 Chevrolet Caprice and the transmission is a Turbo 400."  He whispered the last part, making me moan.

"As I said before" he said tucking my hair behind me ear "it is such a turn on when a girl knows about cars."  He leaned in softly biting my neck before walking over and opening the door for me. 

"Your carriage awaits."

As we drove off I text mom and told her Natalie surprised me by coming to town and I was spending the night at hers.  She text back: "ok sweetie you and Mike have a good time.  Love you, be safe."  Holy shit how did she know?  I stared at my phone in disbelief; I didn't even know what to say.

"What's up hon?" my heart fluttered when he said hon.  Calm down Brenna, geez.

"Well I text my mom to tell her I was going to my friend Natalie's house, so that they wouldn't worry."

He nodded for me to go on, "well she text back, 'Ok sweetie you and Mike have fun' how did she know?"  I decided not to inform him what else she said.   He just started laughing, like really laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"maybe your mom saw you check me out" my face burned red "but I am sure it was the way I couldn't stop staring at you, or maybe the way we were dancing and definitely not us both disappearing and then you texting her" he said still laughing.  I just had to laugh too, his was too intoxicating.

"So where we going?" he asked after the laughter had subsided.

"We can go stay at my friend Natalie's lake house."  He gave me a weird look; I usually got that look when I talked about Natalie's family.  "Yeah they're loaded" I said with a chuckle.

"Are you sure she won't care?"

"Yeah she's visiting her parents in Paris right now for Christmas.  Besides I have my key code, they wouldn't give me one unless I could use it right?"

"I suppose you're right." Something was bothering him but I didn't to bring things down, so instead I scooted up close to him then began kissing on his neck.  He moved his hand off the steering wheel and wrapped his arm around my waist.  I took advantage of his openness and moved me knee in between his, straddling his right leg.  I pressed myself closer to him rubbing his chest while sucking and nibbling on his neck.

"What are you doing?" his breathing labored.

"Showing you that it doesn't matter where we go."  He hugged me closer then kissed me with such emotion it was too much to handle.  I pulled back and he looked at me curiously. 

"Drive." I said settling myself back down so that I was sitting next to him again, he laughed guiltily knowing he'd been caught.

Soon we pulled up to the lake house; it was two stories with big open windows in the front.  We made our way inside; it had a spacious living room with a fire place and big glass doors that led out to the balcony that looked over the, now frozen, lake.  I didn't turn the lights on; the moonlight coming in was plenty of light.