𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

the last school bell of the year finally rings. as i walk outside of my classroom, the hallways fill up with people. "how will i ever find bill, stanley, richie and eddie?" i thought to myself.

ever since i became friends with the losers, which by the way was a very long time ago, we usually spent our summers at the quarry. or at least most of the summer. this summer is going to be different. a little less than a year ago bill's little brother, georgie, went missing. bill thinks he's lost in the barron's so he insisted we'd look for him.

i notice bill and he notices me as well. i run up to him.

"hey bill" i say messing up his hair.

"h-hey y/n" he says. he tries fixing his hair but there's no use. i keep messing it up.

we walk outside and see richie, eddie and stanley by the garbage cans. our yearly thing is to dump our stuff out right when school ends. and of course that's what we did.

"best feeling ever!" stanley says.

"try tickling your pickle for the first time" richie says.

"hey what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" eddie ask us.

"i start my training" richie say adjusting his class to fit right.

"what training?" eddie ask richie.

"street fighter" he replies.

"is that how you wanna spend your summer? inside an arcade?" eddie says.

"beats spending it inside your mother" richie says trying to highfive stanley but stanley turns him down by grabbing his wrist and putting his arm down.

"what about the quarry?" stanley suggest and everybody agrees. especially me. it was my favourite thing to do during summer.

"th-the barron's tonight. t-to l-look for g-g-georgie." bill says.

"right," richie says as we start to walk to eddie's house, "i mean, who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water" he says sarcastically as henry bowers oulls on the back of his backpack making richie fall backwards.

"well well well. if it isn't the losers and the slut" henry says. henry liked to bully the losers and i but of course he could never really hurt me. especially at school at least. his father was a police officer and ever since betty ripson went missing not to long ago the police have been with betty's mom at school at all times thinking she'll be walking out of the doors. everyone here know's she's most likely dead but bill refuses and wants to believe she's just lost. i know it's because if he thinks there is a small chance betty ripson is still out there, then georgie might be too.

"how many of these losers did you do?" patrick asked me. i stay silent.

"please tell me you didn't do them all" henry laughs.

"i didn't do any of them!" i finally blurt out. i haven't even had my first kiss, what makes them think i fucked someone!

"come on, give up the act. was it 1/4? 2/4? 3/4? 4/4?" henry says, "wouldn't be surprised if you fucked your brother."

"i didn't fuck anyone here! i didn't fuck anyone ever! and i most definitely wouldn't fuck my own brother!" i say. now i'm mad. how dare they think i did it with my brother!