𝙘𝙝. 01

/// 14 years back to the past

"it hurts.", bruises all over the little girl. the pushing continues until she lands onto the hard concrete ground. then the tossing, kicking, spitting, and all sorts of torture little kids were able to do.

"it hurts really bad, mama. what am i supposed to do now?", couple of kids all towering over her, laughing at her.

poor girl. nobody is there to save her.

if it were for the children who are currently doing these cruel things to her, she doesn't deserve any help anyway.

she didn't mean any harm, but she's still getting treated like that. all she wanted to do was go and see for herself, if that what her grandmother told her was true.

if only she would understand that, almost nobody her age is interested in understanding the complex minds of humans. however, everybody knows that, as long as you're willing to play and not cause any trouble, you're always welcome to join the little groups.

as long as their parents don't tell their own children to stay away from you, you're good.

but, you grew up not wanting to just play and waste time. you were taught that time is really valuable. so instead of goofing around all day like normal children, you wanted to train your observation skills. you learned that, in the future those skills will show you your way around and you can't get fooled by anyone. being able to separate the good and bad.

like a hero.

indeed, like your grandmother.

oh, how proud she would be of her granddaughter to strive for the same path she took. fighting for justice and peace. taking advantage of her quirk that is capable of saving hundreds and even more lives.

and that's exactly why you wanted to start as soon as possible with your training.

first you had to prepare yourself mentally. studying the different types of mindsets and behavior one can have. knowing this could give you the ability to see the next move one is choosing.

but, i guess kids your age think that's creepy to just stay silent and stare all the time.

that's probably the reason they want to get rid of this little girl that's getting beat up, yeah you.

not to mention, kids these days think it's okay to make fun of someone for not having a quirk, like the majority of society does.

you do have a quirk, but are not allowed to use it yet. can't control it that good and if not used safety, could result in terrible accidents.

the other's drew a conclusion long before you could even resist and proclaimed you as quirkless, adding more excuses to bully you.

the sun is already setting and the kids were starting to finish up their horrible doings.