2

During the whole event, I tried to get her attention but she was busy with everyone and especially that samad.. He looked way more comfortable with her..

Arsam, he is her school friend..

" feeling jealous little brother?" This was haadi bhai...trying to have fun.

I looked at him and then at Hania from a far ..and sigh.

This is the problem, just because I always try to have fun everyone thinks I cannot be serious..

Damn why doesn't she understands?

"Why is she doing this with me?" I said turning back to haadi bhai. I was dead serious.

"Doing what" he asked as if totally unaware..

"you know I thought I am marrying the girl i love, but now I think maine kabhi janne ki koshish hi nahi ki whether she feels the same or not.."

" she does.." He said...when looked that I was actually serious.

"I dont think so.." I was hopeless. "She never confess, mujhse  dur dur rehti hai you know"

He let out a laugh..

"Has lein aap.. Aapko nahi samajh aega.." I said making a face

"Well.. I know arisha will kill me for this..but .." He took a pause..

and I looked at him "go and make your wife feel jealous arsam"

"Huh?? " I wasn't expecting this..

"Yeah I am serious..go and do what you were always good at..sometimes it is needed to spice up your relationship" He said indicating in the other direction.

I looked the other way and found sidra sitting there..

Ye mujhe ghar se hi nikalwana chah  rahe hai kya?

"Bhai? Meri biwi maar daalegi mujhe" I said.

"So what..at least you will get her attention then.." He winked and left.

Fine..lets do this Arsam..

I went near Sidra ...

"Hi" I flashed a smile.

"Hey Arsam... How are you?" She smiled back and stood up to give me a side hug..

This Sidra 🙄

I noticed hania's eyes coming this way..

I got nervous..umm  actually scared a little bit..

keep calm Arsam..

"I am good, you?" I asked her.

"Oh I am great.. Come sit with me" she said..

"Yeah..sure" I said and sat on the chair next to her..

"So how is your marriage life huh?" She asked.

"Arey its amazing you know... "

"Oh I can see that " she looked towards my wife who was slapping Samad's arm playfully and then again turning to me "feel so bad for you Arsam"

Arsam just focus.

"Leave her sidra.. " I said with a smile..."Anyways what are you doing these days"  I asked...

Huh, I was here to flirt I guess... My god, did I forgot the only skill I had?

"Nothing much, going for a magazine shoot next week.. "