Chapter 1, Ep. 2

Current time: 10:38

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile, after preparing some blueberry tea by Witness, They continued chatting until Vestige woke up and felt dizzy after whatever happen yesterday. He walked into the living room where Invander and Witness were chatting.
- "Oh, hello there Vestige!" He said it in a calm voice.
- "Howdy, Witness. I see you made some tea eh?" Witness nodded and stood up to get the cup.
- "You want some blueberry tea?"
- „Nah, i just came here to see whats happening. Ya can make some coffee, i ain't forcin' ya." Witness was a little annoyed about Vestige's accent but he didnt told him that.
- "Alright." He walked back to his place where he sat down near the table.
- "So.. Wanna check up on Prophet?" Invader spoke and he began to be worried about Prophet.
- ".. Prophet ran again?" Vestige asked.
- "No, he didn't silly. He is just walking around trying to find his spear that is just 1 meter taller than him-" Invader said then Vestige cutted his last word.
- "Prophet is havin' a little trouble there right?." Vestige asked.
- "Maybe." Witness shrugged.

Meanwhile with Prophet...

- "Can't find it anywhere..." Prophet was still searching for his spear, but there was nothing there.

Visitor came in, while seeing Prophet looking everywhere in the house.
- "Need.. Help?" Visitor peeked from the basement door.
- "Yea? What else i could need." He said it in a serious toon, continuing searching the boxes, behind the boxes, and every spot that he knows.
- "You seem to be searching for your spear, right?.." He said it in a quiet voice.
Prophet turned to Visitor's glowing head, and saying:
- "Did you saw someone stealing it." He stopped searching and stood up from kneeing to the ground.
- "Yea... It was one of your bounties to kill, you know.. Him." After what Visitor said, Prophet checked his pockets and pulls out his Bounty list. And it was Fiend Rider (the guy who goes vroom vroom on his transparent car and uses his paintball gun as a weapon).
- "Your coming with me, Visitor." He ran up to visitor and grabbed his arm and ran out of the basement. They both got their original clothing/armor on then Prophet prepared to hunt him down. The group (Vestige, Invader, and Witness) saw them running towards the exit door then when they got into the exit door, they got teleported to the surface.

Meanwhile with Fiend Rider and the Crew...

- "Heh, i guess he doesn't know i stole his spear.~" Fiend Rider was holding it like a dancing pole (what?), and the crew were Highly uncomfortable.
- "Don't do that pose again, with Prophet's Spear..." Toxic Kettle facepalmed his kettle-head then he sighed, blowing air out of his kettle hole.
- "Yea, you should stop- But great job. I knew you would be able to steal his spear, and he has nothing to fight with!" He pulled out his dramatic laugh then he claps with his hands.
- "Thank you." Fiend thanks Ronin with pleasure.

[CHAPTER 1 - EP. 2 ENDED]