Note From Author

Hi everyone,

I discontinued this story quite a while ago (noted in the story description) and I thought it was worth noting at the end of the story too as I keep getting messages and comments about updates.

Thank you so much for supporting this story. I am so sorry that I will not be continuing it. I started this story a very long time ago and over the years I received a lot of very aggressive and threatening messages which caused me to lose motivation to continue writing. I left the fandom for quite some time unable to enjoy the ship or write at all due to severe anxiety.

I have however recently started to write a new SasuSaku story which I am very proud of and will be finishing no matter what. See below for a summary of my new story:

Sakura grows increasingly frustrated at Sasuke's lack of care for his own well being after constantly tending to him upon his return to the village. Knowing he is not as careless as his constant stream of injuries makes him out to be, she starts to wonder if his journey is less about redemption and more a twisted form of blood atonement.

You can find the first two chapters of this story on my Wattpad account, it's called "The Medic's Touch" or you can click the link below if it works (not sure if Wattpad allows links in stories).
https://www.wattpad.com/story/250669903-the-medic%27s-touch-sasusaku

Please note that although I have discontinued this story I do not under any circumstances permit others to continue it on my behalf. I say this as someone tried to do this once (for this story) and messaged all my readers who had commented. If this occurs please know I will report you as I did to the person in the past.

Thanks so much for your support. I hope you enjoy my new story if you choose to give it a read.

Kindest,

Innocent Dumpling