Part 2

In the morning, Benny and Björn found the girls asleep next to each other on the couch. "Have they slept like this all night?!" Björn whispered a bit confused. "Probably..." Benny answered. They let them sleep some more and went out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

The girls started to wake up in the livingroom. When they saw each other they started to laugh. "Hello there!" Frida said a bit surprised. "God, my back..." Agnetha wailed, with a laugh in the background. They walked out to the kitchen where the breakfast was served. All four ate together, and then got prepared for leaving.

Around dinner they came to Malmö. "Björn, it's okay. I can carry my own bag" Agnetha said and took one of the two big bags. "Sure?"

"Yeah... But it was really sweet of you." She gave him a smile. They checked in at the hotel and went up to their rooms. On their way they saw many artists that would compete in Melodifestivalen tomorrow. That makeed them a bit nervous... Björn and Agnetha went to their room, and Frida and Benny to their.

Frida and Benny laid down in the bed. They were both tired. Frida leaned her head against his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her. "I can hear and feel your heartbeats" Frida said. "It's because it beating so hard" Benny answered.

"Why? Are you afraid of tomorrow...?"

"No."

"What is it then? Are you sick?!" she yelled in panic. Benny laughed. "No... It's you... You know, everytime I see you, my heartbeat goes like this. Even the first time I met you... But, I'm quite used to it now!"

She looked up at him with a loving smile, and couldn't really hold back the redness. She couldn't do it. Everytime Benny said something like this to her she got red in the face. She would never become used to it...

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed..." he said silent and stroked Frida over her darkbrown hair. "What would I do without you?" she wondered. "I love you so much..." Benny started to kiss her and stroked her back. Frida answered passionated and did the same thing.

Some minutes later they were both naked. They laid down and their kisses got more and more tentative and hard. Benny let his lips walk along Frida's neck and down over her collarbone and shoulder. She groaned silent and really enjoyed his soft lips against her skin. Suddenly it knocked on the door. "Ehh... What?!" Frida shouted with a quite broken and breathless voice. "Do you wanna come with us and eat an earlier dinner? We're hungry." Frida looked at Benny with and wondering face. He shook his head. "No, it's okay. Thanks. Bye!"

"Okay, bye!"

Agnetha and Björn walked down the stairs. "They did it" Agnetha said with a little smile.

"What?"

"They had sex..."

"And how the hell do you know that?!"

"On Frida's voice. Breathless and shaky... And then that they wanted us to go. They was like "bye!!" very short. And they didn't open the door by the way."

"And how do you know that Frida sounds like that when she's like randy...?"

"You... I know EVERYTHING about Frida. I mean EVERYRHING! And most people sounds like that I think."

"Oh, okay... You've right."

After dinner they went up to their own room. Björn started to read a book and Agnetha listened to music. Connie Francis more exactly... Suddenly they heard a knocking on the door. Agnetha rised and opened. It were Frida and Benny. "Do you wanna play a game or something? We're a bit bored" Frida said. "But you two just played..." Agnetha said with a flirty smile. "Shut up.." Frida said and Benny's face turned into a red color. "How did you... never mind..."

"Here, we have a game with us" she said. "What's the name of the game?" Björn wondered. "It's just Ludo."

"Okay."

They sat up and played for a while. But they went to bed quite early. It was going to be a long day tomorrow with interviews, rehearsals and sound-check and much more.

"Goodnight darling" Agnetha said and gave Björn a kiss.

"Goodnight love. We gonna win tomorrow, right?!"

"Yeah..."

(Sorry because of the a bit "dirty" part:'D If there is someone who thinks so...)