Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aaron's POV

Why? Of all days why? Never did I expect after kicking out the blonde bimbo would the most beautiful girl ever be standing on my doorway. Looking absolutely amazing. Holding my brother's hand. It made my sick.

I was supposed to be the one holding her hand, and inviting her over to my house on the weekends, not my stupid brother.

I knew I probably looked like I had seen a ghost. My mouth dropped slightly and I knew my eyes had gotten wider. I mean come on how was I supposed to know after having some stress relieved, I open my door and see my mate... With my brother... Instead of me. When she sees me all she does is give me a small smile. Uh! I can't believe this! I haven't even gotten to have a normal conversation with her yet, and I'm already screwing this up. Just my luck.

I shut the door and eventually make my way into the living room and find Aiden and Mackenzie watching a movie. I sit down in the love seat and face towards the tv. I actually wasn't paying any attention to the tv because I was to occupied with the delicious aroma of my beautiful mate on the couch behind me.

I knew I had already screwed up my chances with Mackenzie, but I would explain everything to her, and soon. I really had no option since her birthday was yesterday she should turn any day now. I would tell her everything about our kind, and about her being my mate.

I was dreading the the next few days. My poor baby. It's excruciating pain your first shift. All your bones breaking and stretching and moving positions. They say it's a little better if you have your mate near. I wasn't lucky enough to have that option when I went through my shift, but I was glad she was.

I was broken from my intense thinking when I heard the cutest giggle squeal ever. I turned around, and... let's just say I wish I didn't. Aiden was over her kissing her stomach and playing with her belly button ring. Which is just absolutely sexy, in my opinion. And apparently in his too.

I could have controlled myself in staying in my spot. Until I heard him mention how he had himself a rebel? Oh no. She was mine, and will be soon. She shall be no one else's. I jumped from my seat and fled upstairs trying to calm myself and my wolf.

I slammed my door so hard I thought it was going to fall off its hinges. I shifted into my wolf, and jumped off my balcony and darted for the forest. I just needed to run so I could blow off my steam.

2 hours later

After a really long run I had finally gained control of my wolf, and headed back to the house. I climbed the tree near my window, and entered the open doors on my balcony and threw some clothes on.

When I went downstairs I noticed Mackenzie wasn't here, but Lizzie and Cody were. Aiden mentioned how they where going four wheeler riding and asked if I wanted to go. And I just replied with sure I have nothing else to do.

Mackenzie soon came down and we all made our way to the barn. Suprise, Suprise... Mackenzie and Aiden shared a four wheeler.

We rode for a few hours and I couldn't help but watch Mackenzie a lot of the time. Her and Aiden where being all cutesy and flirty with each other, which made me want to absolutely puke.

We soon stopped at a big mud pit, where Lizzie and Mackenzie got in a mud fight. Which was super sexy watching Mackenzie in a bikini top, covered in mud.

Mackenzie would be mine whether she knew it or not. I would not sit around watching her get closer to my brother, romantically. I remember how my brother was absolutely heartbroken when Mackenzie left, but my brother would have to get over it, because I physically can't be without her.

I would give her the world if I could. Anything she asked for or needed would immediately be tended to. This was the woman I am to grow old with and have my pups with. And I will love her til the end of my existence. Gosh, I'm so whipped.

*****

So there it is. Chapter 7. I have 9 weeks test this week. But after Friday I have Christmas Break, which hopefully means more chapters. Please vote and comment!!

Love, EmilyGrayson :))