𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘀

☽   ✮   ☾

☽   ✮   ☾

DAMON LAUGHED AT THE BRUNETTE ANSWER WHILE STEFAN WAS MAINLY CONFUSED. Time travel didn't exist for Damon and they had no living relative, these girls were just nut-cases for him, especially the blonde one. Maybe this was one of Klaus's plans to get Elena, it had to be.

Stefan was confused wondering if this indeed could be true, maybe if Sarah had children in the future that happened to be with witches it could be possible, but it would be an enormous coincidence. Sarah was supposed to live a normal human life free of the supernatural. He knew anything could be possible considering witches, there was so much the two young vampires didn't know about spells, maybe it could be possible.

The two girls were anxiously looking at their uncles Stefan and Damon, not knowing what to say or how to act. All this situation was odd, even more than the whole Malivore thing.

"Last time I checked I killed Zack...I think you girls watched Back to the Future way too many times, maybe a little visit to the asylum would help" said the dark-haired vampire suspiciously. 

Lizzie made a disgusted face at the mention of the movie MG loved to talk about, she also winced at the mention of being called crazy being a sore subject for her. "I'm not crazy," she said harshly. "And Ewww why would I watch that it's so nerdy... that Josie's specialty." she finishes making the two vampires look at the brunette.

"What year is it?" asked Josie still holding the sand clock in her arms. She had to find out the timeline, and what exactly was going on in their family's lives, to know how to proceed with this situation.

"2010," answered Stefan, his face serious.

Damon rolled his eyes, his brother was really going to entertain their ideas that they time traveled. "And what year you supposedly come from, little Glindas ?" asked sarcastically Damon not believing one bit of their story.

"2028," said Josie. "Look you may not believe us, but I'm Josie and this is Lizzie were twins."

"fraternal obviously," added Lizzie.

Josie ignored her twin's intervention. "We need you to call Aunt Bonnie for help".

Stefan remarked that they also called bonnie their Aunt, maybe they were not blood-related but they considered him, Damon, and bonnie family. But he still couldn't figure out who their parents were. If Caroline wasn't a vampire he would have thought they were her kids, since Lizzie the blonde one acted so much like her. Besides she was called Elizabeth just like the sheriff, caroline's mother.

Having aunt bonnie to help would be great but in 2010, she wasn't really a great witch and she would have nose bleeds at each spell she did. They needed another witch's help, someone stronger. "But she was a newbie witch in 2010, ugh where is Hope Andrea Mikealson when you need her?" muttered annoyed Lizzie Saltzman, but then she thought about another mikealson. "We would ask Freya her aunt to help, she helped you with the Japanese spell to remember Hope right?"