Flash Backs and New Friends

Skylar's POV

"So you have two mates," my dad said in disbelief.

"Yup."

"And they're twins?" my mom added.

"Yup."

"And both Alphas of their own pack?" Colby questioned.

"Yup."

"Wow," they all muttered in unison.

It took a good half hour to explain the mate situation to my dumbstruck family, who somehow managed to hold their questions until the end. Before we began, I made sure they were all sitting on the couch and I sat across from them. I tried to explain as calmly as possible but it was hard to. Heck I didn't even understand the whole situation so how could I expect my family to?

"And they want you to choose, correct?" my mom asked, taking a deep breath.

I sighed. "Yup."

"Does this mean I'll get twin mates? Because damn that could be hot," Colby blurted out, earning glares from my parents and I just rolled my eyes.

Leave it to Colby to think about that while his dear sister was having a major boy crisis. I tried to fill my parents in on as much as possible, meeting them, the dates, everything except the almost kiss and me being knocked out only hours after meeting Xander. They didn't need to know that.

"What are you going to do?" mom asked.

I groaned. What was I going to do? I have two mates. Two! Not one, not three, thank God, but two! And honestly, I think I have feelings for the both of them. Xander is an absolute sweetheart and he's so charming but then there's Xavier, he's a mystery and it makes me feel special that he'll share some details with me about his life.

"Honestly, mom, I don't know. It's all so confusing."

Dad who had been pretty much quiet grunted and stood up.

"Skylar, I know there's a lot on your plate but I want to meet these boys as soon as possible."

"But dad!" I cried out, standing up.

Too soon. Way too soon. My family would attack them with questions and they would probably get scared off!

"No buts, Skylar."

"You guys will scare them off!" I protested.

"Hey! I will do no such thing!" mother cried out.

"Skylar, you can't just scare off a mate it doesn't work that way. You're bringing them by this weekend. No ifs ands or buts. Are we clear?" he asked, using an alpha tone.

I sighed in defeat. "Yes, daddy."

He nodded before grabbing my mother's hand and leading her away. They were going to his office, I assume. I groaned and flopped down in the chair across from an amused looking Colby. He was wearing his signature up to something smirk.

"What are you planning?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He folded his arms behind his head. "Oh, nothing."

I narrowed my eyes. "Colby," I said in a warning tone.

"Skylar," he shot back with an amused tone.

I leaned forward and let out a growl. "What are you planning?"

He leaned forward and let out a chuckle. "How would your mates like to watch you dance to Baby Got Back while singing in a hairbrush?"

I gasped. I forgot the little freak had that video. A year ago I was jamming out in my room and didn't hear him come in, naturally, he recorded it.