Mr. & Mrs. Parker

Just like Sammy's designs, these pictures were not made for Angel of the Sky, specifically. I just saw them and thought they fit the characters for Mr. & Mrs. Parker!

I am posting these now because Ari's family will have some heartwarming spotlight during these final chapters of the book, and I thought you might like a visual :)

I can't find the name of the artist to the first picture, but the second picture was created by "mz09art'

Here we got good, ol' Mr. Parker! What a guy 🕺 I always pictured him with a tiny man bun and goatee for some reason, so this is pretty close to my imagination, even though it is a side profile shot.

We'll say that after his accident, he let his hair grow out, due to his depression :( BUT, he ended up liking the way it looked, so he kept it styled like this :D I always think of man buns as being laidback and relaxed, and that's Mr. Parker for the most part, as he's just a chill guy. And he's not supposed to be too old, he's still like early/mid forties. That's another reason this pic fits!

 That's another reason this pic fits!

And here is quirky, little Mrs. Parker! A lot of the reason I picked this picture for her, is because she's supposed to be an eccentric, slightly ditzy woman, and I feel the look on her face fits the personality pretty well.

I also wanted a picture of someone who could actually pass as a mom, but still look adorable and this fits the description in my opinion! Mrs. Parker always means well, she can be emotional and a bit of an airhead, but she will always go to the ends of the earth to protect the ones she loves. She's loyal to her family above all else.

I don't think I ever made it obvious enough in the story, but Mr. & Mrs. Parker's married relationship is supposed to be a sort of symbolism to how Keigo and Ari would act in an older, married life.

For example, Ari's dad was a commission hero, who was the number two hero in America, before he had a career ending injury. He went into a depression, and the only way he came out of it was because of how supportive and uplifting his wife was to him. He's made peace with his life, and is still completely head over heels for his wife, and all of this is a parallel to how Ari and Keigo would act.

And don't forget that Ari's mom was an employee at his agency, before they noticed each other and fell in love. Sound familiar? ;)

Also, their humors are similar if you watch closely, and their love, pda and behaviors, how they met each other, etc. I have foreshadowing, and parallels, and symbolism coming out my ears with this book, so I don't expect anyone to catch all of the crap I keep throwing into it 😂 just a little bonus fact for you!