4| new meets old

•••••

•••••

"That's the ex...he doesn't look like much. I bet I could take him."

- Luke Patterson

•••••

Third POV

Selena was startled awake by a loud noise, her head turning back and forth rapidly trying to find the cause. Her eyes landed on a certain lead singer who was bent down picking up the box of CDs off of the floor.

Selena's eyes widened as she made eye contact with Luke's. "What the hell are you doing in my room!" She yelled at the boy who immediately stood up, the box of CDs tucked under his arm.

"I-uh. I came to see if you were okay, Julie left an hour ago and I noticed you weren't with her." He explained as he set down the box-o-cds back where they originally were.

"An hour ago?" She asked confused as her eyes flickered to her alarm clock.

9:07 am

Selena jumped out of bed, struggling to untangle herself from her sheets. "Shit I'm late. The bio class that I'm a TA for started like 40 minutes ago. Plus Julie's performance will start soon." She rambled as she started sorting through her clothes to find an outfit.

Luke walked closer to her, "It's okay, you'll make it. You'll most likely miss bio, but you can make it for the performance." He informed her. "Besides you hate that class anyway." He reminded her, referring to her slightly unfavorable ex.

"You're right, but I still have responsibilities when it comes to being a TA. Like I don't know, showing up for class." She responded while finally finding a decent dress to wear.

She pulled the Pink Floyd shirt off of her torso and threw it at Luke, his eyes wide and his mouth agape as he saw her black lace bra. He dropped his arms in surprise causing him to drop the Pink Floyd shirt.

Selena turned to face Luke as she pulled the dress on over her head. She noticed his starstruck flustered face and his eyes that lingered on her chest before snapping up to meet her eyes. She grinned widely before speaking, "What, never seen a half-naked girl before?" She teased as she came closer to him. She adjusted her dress slightly, now less than a foot away from him.

Luke's face flushed red as he stuttered while answering, "I've- uh, I've never- uh..." He trailed off unable to properly answer her, his eyes glancing to the side.