broken radio

guess whos back!
written in third person :)

You sighed softly as you leaned your head back onto the seat. Ashley, your girlfriend. looked over from the steering wheel, giving you a concerned look. "What's the matter baby?" She asked and you shrugged. 

"Wanna play some music?" She suggested, and you grinned, nodding and reaching over to turn on the radio. 

You huffed under your breath, as you repeatedly hit button after button. 

"What's wrong?"

"The fucking radio isn't working!" You complained, digging your face into your hands. 

You had had a long day at work, first you tripped over someone's foot and spilled coffee all over your brand new shirt, then you had to deal with a shit ton of bitchy customers, and on top of that all, you had accidently broken your heel when you were walking. In front of a crowd of people. And now, your fucking car was broken. 

"Okay, take a deep breath for me, it'll be fine" Ashley told you calmingly and you sighed. Your girlfriend frowned, wanting nothing more than to help you feel less stressed. "What can I do to help?" She asked and you thought for a moment before giving her puppy eyes. 

"Can you sing to me?" You begged making her laugh. "Sure, what song?" She asked you, even though she already knew the answer. 

"Is there somewhere" 

Ashley nodded, clearing her throat before beginning to sing. 

"You were dancing in your tube socks in our hotel room"

You smiled, closing your eyes and sighing softly as you listened to Ash's angelic voice. 

Immediately, you began to feel less stressed. Your shoulders relaxed, and your entire body became less tense as you focused on her singing.

Before you knew it, Ashley had pulled into the driveway of your shared home, she kissed you quickly before getting out, walking over to your side to open your door for you. 

She spoiled you all night, constantly giving you kisses and cuddling you, making you completely forget about what a horrible day you had.