A twilight love dream

The Twilight Dream with Emmett

Pov- point of view

Main Characters in the dream, Taylor Launter- Jacob Black, Kellan Lutz- Emmett Cullen and Ashley Greene-Alice cullen, Robert Pattinson-Edward Cullen, Jackson Rathbone-Jasper Cullen and Kristen Stewart- Bella Cullen

I had a dream about when I decided to leave for spain for a whole month, to try and get over my boyfreind for what he did to me. I decided to come back so I called my best freind Jacob Black, he answered the phone "hello." "Hey Jake it's me Toni. I was wondering if you could pick me up from the airport." He said:"yeah I can, i'm on my way." Me: "thankyou Jake by." He said: "by." In the car, Jacob said: "How was spain." I said: " yeah it was great but, I had to come back sometime didn't I." Jacob said: "the dance is coming up soon you going." I said: "of course I'm going", Jacob said: " oh I forgot to tell you on the phone that their is some new kids who have moved in next door to you, they also go to our school, becareful of the short black hair girl she is called Alice shes weird you don't wanna get involved with her." I said: " ok Jake whatever you say. I trust you." Jake said: "I will pick you up for school tomorrow." I said: "thankyou Jake." The next day Jake pick me up, I was quiet the whole ride to school, I wouldn't even talk to Jacob my best friend, I didn't know what to say to him oh "i'm so sorry for leaving you." I said: "thanks for the ride, I owe you one." Jaccob said: "no problem." I said: " I will see you at lunch." He said: "Yeah of course." I just walked away thinking, what am I saying, why don't I just ask him if he will take me to the dance. Emmetts pov: I had to ask Jacob Black, who that girl was he was with, she was unbelieveable gawgus. I wonder if she had a boyfreind, or if Jake was her boyfreind. Jacobs pov:I felt emmett walk up to me. "Emmett: "Hey Jake," "Jake: "Hey Emmett," Emmett: " I was just wondering if that girl you were with was your girlfriend." Jake: "No she isn't my girlfreind, she's my best freind why." Emmett: "because she is totally gawgus, would you asked her if she would like to go on a date with me." Jake: " I dunno but I could try, for you and I will get back to you." My pov: I felt like everyone was staring at me, thinking who is she, why is she here and why did she even come back to school, I could hear Jake running up to me, so he could walk with me to the office to get my schedule. Jake had a look and said: "Darn it I only have, 2nd and 3rd lesson with you." I said: "it's fine I will see you at lunch I promise," Jake said: "ok, at least you have the other lessons with my freind Emmett Cullen, he's a nice guy, I will tell him to take good care of you." I said: "thanx Jake I kissed him on the cheek." Jake said : "what was that for," I said: " for being my best friend and always being their for me." No ones pov Emmett said: "Hey Jake, did you ask her ye"t. Jake said: "sorry man I forgot, why don't you ask her yourself you have 1st,4th,5th and 6th lesson with her," Emmett said: "cool." Jake said: "man hold up, take care of her in the lessons for me, she's had her heartbroken once before, I don't want it to happen again and for her to leave me, she's my best friend in the whole entire world." Emmett said: "no worries dude I, will take good care of her." 1st lesson: My pov: I was sat next to this hot guy, who was talking to Jake in the parking lot. He spoke to me, Emmett said: "Hi you must be Jacob's friend," I said: "Yes, he's my best freind in the whole entire world, he would do anything for me, I just wanna settle down back in school." Emmett said: "oh that's nice, may I ask if you don't mind, but do you have a boyfreind," I said: " no I don't have a boyfriend why you ask?" Emmett said: " I just wondered, cuz I was just going to ask you do you want to go on a date with me sometime." I said "oh i'm sorry but i'm gonna have to say no, your a nice guy and everything but I don't wanna go on a date just yet, oh and i'm sorry i forgot to introduce myself, my name is Toni Hoy, by the way but Jacob has a nick name for me clumsy Bella or Bella it's from a book me and jake read," Emmett said: "ok and he laughed and said thats funny, my names Emmett Cullen," I said: "nice to meet you." No ones pov: 2nd lesson with Jake,"Hey Bella. He said," I said: "Hey Jake." Jacob's pov: "so how was your 1st lesson, with Emmett,". She said: "great, but he asked me if I had a boyfreind and if I would go out on a date with him." I said: "what did you say to him? she said: I told him he was a nice guy and everything but its to soon for me to date sorry and no I don't have a boyfreind." I said: "Yeah he is a nice guy, the only normal one in the family" we laughed it was the 1st time in ages I saw her smile and laugh. She said: "Jake, do you want to go to the dance together." I said: "Toni i'm sorry but someone has already ask me i'm sorry, but I will still take you to dance," she said: "thanx Jake. "

No one's pov weeks later...

The Party

Jake and his date pick me up for, the dance so we went to the dance as a three. One song, I sat out cuz, it reminded me, so much of my true love bill and my heartbreaker. I so wanted to cry, but I holded my feelings inside, at that very moment I got a phone call, it was bill begging me for, foregiveness, but I told him no I can't take you back. He said fine.

The cullens Pov

Alice,Jasper, Edward and Bella: "Emmett whats wrong with you," Alice hit him lightly on the shoulder. Emmett said: What, Alice Said: "Emmett if you like her so much, just go talk to her." Emmett said: "maybe I will."

My Pov

I could feel someone walking up to me, I didn't want to look up, so I just holded my hand out and pulled the chair out for them to sit down, but instead they pulled me to the dancefloor, I realise it was Emmett, which gave me butterflies in my tummy. Then he kissed me, which made me blush alot. He giggled but then I herd someone walk up to us his weird sister Alice, Jake warned me about and also he saw me and Emmett dancing I looked at Jake and he smiled because he had never seen me as happy as I can be. But when Alice was next standing right next to Emmett she said: "Emmett what the hell do you think your doing," she had told Emmett to talk to me not pull me to the dance floor and kissed me, she seem pretty mad at him, which made me scared of her and made me hold on tighter to emmett and she made me giggle a little bit. Emmett said to his sister Alice: "i'm in love with her ok Alice." I looked up and said "you're in love with me well I wondered why you asked me out that day when I turn you down and i'm in love with you to." I thought what am I saying they both looked at me and then Emmett said: "did you just say you love me." So I decided to snogg him to see if it was love and to get rid of his sister and it was. He was my true love I said: "does that answer you're question," he said: "yes it does." the end.

Just to let you know people I didn't make it up this was my dream, I thought if I wrote it up on here then I would get to see if it would go away