Chapter 41

Chapter 41:Leave it to Hazz: HARRY POV: Niall dialed the phone and put it on speaker. I cant believe we have to do this. If only Niall didn't post that picture of her in the hospital. She had a small baby bump! And directioners find out everything! And I mean everything! And then they found out about her. The only thing worse about it is her cheating on me or it being my child. I would rather it be my child then never getting to see her ever again. "Hey, put this on speaker now!" Niall instructs. Then he hands the phone over to Simon. He jibber jabbers off about what he told us then Liam shouts out. "Yeah thats a good message to the fans!" Then Zayn and I cover his mouth and take him out of the room while Simon shakes us off and continues. "Thank you. Goodbye." And he hangs up. "Thank you boys! I hope she picks correctly. We wouldn't want Harry to get in anymore trouble." Simon says clearly forgetting the mic was still on outside of the booth. Or maybe he didn't as he smirks in my direction and walks away. I find Niall and his face is both scared and relived. But it yet looks like he is about to kill somebody. I am too. Simon is getting on my last nerve. And what he just said was crossing the line. Its like he wants to be killed. *Ding* My iPhone bleeps. Its Danielle. Thank God I have some stuff to sort out with her. But its not a phone call. Its just a text. 'I'm scared' DANIELLE POV: After applying over and over again I finally got into an online school. The best part is I get to pick when I go online! Ha! The only crappy thing about it is I cant sit for very long with out getting bored. Or when i have to wait. But I could have other things to do. Harry finally texts me back about an hour after I texted him. 'Call me' Okay what is going on? Somethings up and I am scared to death! Carlee is too. She left an hour ago to go to a doctors. But I cant complain because it is just one step to having her get cancer free. I don't know what I would do with out her. CARLEE POV: "Carlee?" The doctor asks I nod and he sits down. My parents are a little behind on the trip so they couldn't make it. I want them here but yet I dont. "Well Carlee, your Cancer has spread. Like a lot. But," He looks down. Why is he looking down? Why is everything so questiony and scary?! Ha, another question! "Well Carlee," The doctor says again racing me out of my thoughts and back to the office. "Carlee your cancer. Your cancer is untreatable." Did I just hear what I did hear? My cancer is untreatable? I cant leave Niall, or Danielle, or the boys! I just cant. But I guess my number will be up soon.