Amiee

Aimee ------->

The next morning I realized that Elliot was right. AImee was the talk of the school and i had her in 4 of my classes. She had a high girly voice and she was actually smart. for once. She came and tried to speak to me in Mrs. Aciemo's spanish class.

"Hola, mi nombre es Amiee." She smiled holding out her hand. I tried to ignore her but it was no use. She had broken through my silent barrier.

"That means hello my name is A-" She tried to explain as she reatracted her hand but i cut her off.

"I know what you said." I replied obviuosly agigtated by her thinking me dumb.

"Sorry." she emphasized the ry part.

I rolled my eyes When class ended i went to lunch searching for my buds.Just my luck I had found a seat next to Jacob. Watching as Elliot kept making Danni giggle. I knew his secret and it made me smile.

"Hey guys"

"Hey" the spoke in unison. I sat down and nimbled on my chicken nuggets. Danni was the first to speak up.

"So what do you guys think of amiee?"

"I don't really care. She is way tooo annoying and girly. She does stuff that reminds me of someone. I can't remeber who though." Jacob said chewing on a ham and cheese sandwhich.

"I think she is way too judgemental." Dannin spoke shaking her peice of lettuce in my face. She is always assured of herself but sometimes she has the weirdest way of showing how she is so sure of herself. I pushed her hand out of my face and she chuckled.

"Me too. In Ms.A's class she told me something in spanish and then tried to explain it to me as if I was some kind of dumbass. What about you Elliot?' When he didn't answer i started to snap in his face. He had a glazed expression and hadn't answered me. It started to kind of freak me out. Elliot never acted like this before. Usually he lights up when either Danni or me were around but other than that he was like any other normal kid.

"She's a vampire." Elliot finally spoke. He looked as if he wanted to tell me something and he was about to but then he shut his mouth. He's been acting very strange since she came. He hadn't even touched his macaroni cheese. Macaroni cheese is his favorite type of food. i think of all the people, I was shocked the most. She was too girly. She wore white and oink and all those neon colors as if she has nothing to hide. But as vampires, Hiding is everything. It what we have to do for the rest of eternity. She acted as if that didn't mean anything.

Danni place one hand on Elliot's shoulder and asked, "Elliot I get that you can sense thing with your heightened abilities but really of all people her?"

Elliot could heightened any of his 5 senses but only one at a time. He never tried to heighten all of them at a time. We didn't know what would happen. Unlike everyone else, every year my powers grew and i had more than anyone that i'd ever met. When i was 8 i had the ability like Danni of telekinesis. At 12, I could start to fly. At 14, I could think of a place and transport. At 17, I could steal other people's powers and give them back. Several people have tried to come and kill me for it. Which brings me back to the hiding thing.

"Well, what power does she have?" Jacob sat up and asked Elliot.

"As far as I know, she can control all four elements."

Not being able to hear any more of this mysterious chick, i left. everything in my little world is changing. She was powerful as me.

"Look you can't hurt her." Elliot yelled catching up to me.

I turned on my heel and said," Why beacause you like her!!!?" As soon as i spoke the words i regretted them. Elliot didn't deserve to be hurt. Don't hurt the messenger right or something like that. I hated the look of pain he face gave me.

"No,ew no. besides you know i am utterly in love with Danielle. Just trust me on this. I know what i'm talking about."

"I'm sorry but I need answers Elliot. Like why is she really here? Or is it that she is a secret fucking assassin for some lame vampire. Like Chad was." Chad is my ex-boyfriend. I was in love with him. He was with me for 3 years. Since we were freshies. He got a letter in the mail one day and it had a symbol. The symbol was a sheild and two swords and a snake wrapped around it. The sheild was drenched in blood.When he opened it he pulled out money. He never knew that I saw it. I knew that it was bad but my love for him clouded my instincts. He told me that he loved me that day. After that he tried to stake me and i didn't want to but i had to. Kill. Him. Since him, i never distrusted my instincts ever again.

"It's not like what happened with Chad. Hey, you still going to Pitch black tonight?"

"Yes."

With that, we left to our classes and I saw her. I observed her blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin. I had to admit she was a beauty. i then looked at my own black hair, green eyes and pale skin. I'm fucking sexxy :) so i didn't worry.

"Hi." she said.

"Hello." i replied to her. Might as well be nice to her.

"So you do talk i thought you were just being dumb." She laughed patting my back and i pulled away from her.

"Excuse me?" I told her.

"Well don't blame me for the attitude thing you have going for yourself." She had pushed my button.

"While your at it, Barbie, why don't you shut up before i depose of you.You are this close." i pulled my finger tip a quarter away frm each other. She looked shocked as if nobody had ever spoken to her that way before. It made me smirk knowing that i upset the little girl.

" What? Upset because I'm the only one to stand up and say youre such a daddys angel when you knew someday it was going to happen you just didn't know it was going to be me."

I laughed as she moved away from me pissed. I'm glad though and my smile was big enough to show it.

So I think im going good with this story. Don't forget Comment/vote/fan/ share!!!!!!!!!! And to say the truth i think we all know we're SEXY!!!! :)