She's Choosing from Twins II - A taste of brownies

DISCLAIMER! I personally rate this as an R-18 work. This work EXPLICITLY depicts SEXUAL ACTIVITY between MALE AND FEMALE which includes force seduction, violence and vulgar words.The characters and events depicted in this work are fictitious or were used fictitiously so any similarity to actual person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This work is COPYRIGHTED © 2013 by Fhrell Cee (a.k.a. Avaritico). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

AUTHOR’S NOTE!

This is the edited version of the former “The Night I could Never Forget” it was also extended to five chapters with a little twist and expansion.

CHOOSING FROM TWINS Part II - A Taste of Brownies by Fhrell Cee

 “I really must go,” I told him.

“Yeah right!” He didn’t believe it. I felt stupid doing things like that. I kissed him in front of his date and I never thought about what to do next.

“I’m serious.” I told him and he just chuckled. “Let go!”

“Fine, I’ll drive you to where you’re going.” He said and then pulled me out of the restaurant. I resisted but he was strong. I looked around and people were still looking at us. I thought maybe I should just go ahead until we were out.

He brought me to the parking lot and to his yellow sports car.

“Get in.” he said and I didn’t go in. He opened the door and pushed me in.

“This is your car, it’s so gay.” I told him and he looked at me with naughtiness.

“You really think you should be talking like that?” He asked me. “Or do you want to really find out if I were gay.”  Then he rubbed something down there. "I really wanted a red one, so I'll buy it next year."

“Pervert.” I said and then tried to open the door. But he blocked it from the outside.  

“My boyfriend will be searching for me!” I told him. I know it was a lie but it’s also a pretty good bluff. He just gave me a patronizing look. “He won’t be happy seeing me with another guy.” I added.

“Really?” He sounded amused.

“Yes!” I answered. I pushed the door again but he blocked it. I move to the driver’s side of the car to use the other door. But when I try to open it, he was there blocking it again. 

“You don’t understand do you? My boyfriend is pretty possessive.” I told him. And yes, Marcus, my ex is pretty possessive. “You better let me go before he sees us and break your nose.  You might not want to get your handsome face get ruined.”

“So you think I’m handsome?” He asked with a confident smile. He pretty much ignored my threat. I blushed on his question. Yes, he is handsome and sexy too.

“My boyfriend loves me, and I love him. And he will really be angry…” It was then that he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

“Do you think your boyfriend is a better kisser than I am?” He asked me knowing pretty sure that my answer would be him. And my mind can’t help but compare. Yes, he was a bit well trained or maybe the anonymity of the experience made me feel like he is a better kisser.