CH, But With Hair?! :0

Some art I did over the weekend. Rn, I'm just dying slowly from sleep deprivation and procrastination of homework.

App Used: Procreate

Countries/Characters:
Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia (The Baltics!!)

Hope you guys don't mind the sudden change in how I draw CH characters

I just added hair for girl characters (unless a guy has long hair).

By testing out the hair, I decided to draw the Baltics! I kinda forgot how to draw hair, so don't mind the lack of details in it.

I would also like to say that for I am working hard on the 4th book of the Lockett AU series. I want to make sure the story doesn't stay dry.
I did say I was going to make an animation to reveal the Neo Alts's real leader before writing it down, but I'ma just scrap that idea for now. I haven't had time to animate much and writing is much faster than animating. But, I will still animate something, just won't be a reveal or anything special. :)

Will cya guys later with another chapter for the 4th book and another art chapter since I drew something that's not CH related.

( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)...

______________
"Fun Fact":
When I write, a chapter must end at a good spot or in suspense and there must be over 1000 words per chapter. The only exception are Prologues, art posts, and sometimes last chapters.