Wash Day

You sigh as you look at the date on your phone. You look in the mirror at your curly hair wrapped up in a messy bun.

It was wash day.

You always loved wash day, but for some reason, today, you didn't have the energy or willpower to get out of bed, yet alone, shampoo and condition your hair. You groan, looking at your reflection one last time before going back to your room and crawling back in bed. You just wanted this day to be over.

After a couple of minutes of laying down in your bed, you prop yourself up and grab your phone. Turning it on and pressing the contacts app. You scroll through before your finger lands on "Matt", you call the number.

It rings a couple times before he finally answers. "Hello?"

"Hey Matt, it's me." You say, a smile beginning to form on your lips. Just hearing Matt's voice always gets you in a good mood and makes you smile. "I missed you."

"Hey baby. Aw, heh, I missed you too. What's up?"

You sigh, "I haven't really felt motivated today. And, I know that you're probably busy, but, can you come over and, I-I know, it's stupid. But, c-could you maybe come over and wash my hair?"

"Oh, baby. Of course, I will. It's not stupid, babe. I understand that you've been going through alot, so, I don't mind sweetie. Don't be embarrassed. I'd love to wash your hair for you baby." You could practically hear his soft smile through the phone.

You breathe a quiet sigh of relief, "thank you Matty. I really appreciate it."

"Of course sweetie. I'll be there in a bit, okay? I just gotta put the finishing touches on this script I'm working on."

You giggle, hearing about Matt working on stuff for his channel always made you happy. Especially, seeing how sweet and caring he is to his fans. There was even a couple of times where the two of you have actually encountered a couple of fans in person. They even asked for your autograph! Dating a YouTuber sure has its perks. "Okay. So, I'll see you in ten?" You ask.

"Yep, in ten minutes, I'll be there. I love you." He says, blowing a kiss into the mic.

You giggle again, "I love you too, Matty. Bye." You hang up the phone and quickly grab all the stuff you would need to wash and detangle your hair. A comb, shampoo, conditioner, and a soft towel. You lay out the supplies on the counter near your kitchen sink. You throw on an old t-shirt and some shorts and plop down on the couch, patiently waiting for Matt to come over. After about 4 minutes, you hear a knock at the door. "It's open." You say, as Matt walks through the door, carrying a bag full of snacks and holding a couple of dvd cases.

"Hey babygirl." He says, coming over and pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead.

"Hi." You say, a smile forming on your face. "What did you get?"

"Oh, well, you said that you weren't feeling well, so, I thought that after I wash your hair, we could eat some snacks and watch some Disney movies together." He says, a soft blush forming on his cheeks. You smirk. Still, after 5 months of dating, he still acts shy around you. But, you don't really mind, in fact, you think it's adorable. "Hm. Let me guess, one the movies is "Bolt" isn't it?"

Matt laughs sheepishly, "well, maybe, I mean, it is my favorite Disney movie. But, I also have your favorite movie too."

You gasp, a huge smile on your face. Your eyes sparkling with excitement. "You mean-?"

"Yep, that one. I figured that we could watch that one first."

You jump up and down happily. "Yes! Yes! Yes! That would be great!"

Matt chuckles, "that's my babygirl." He whispered as he leaned towards your face, his lips mere inches from yours, "you're so adorable. You know that?" He asks, his hazel green eyes darkened slightly.

You swallow nervously, your cheeks becoming warm. You've only seen this look from him once and that was when the two of you were having a pretty steamy makeout session at your best friend's basement party two months ago. He pecked your lips softly and made his way to the kitchen, pretending not to notice how red your cheeks were. "So; you said you wanted me to wash your hair first right?"

"Y-yes. Right." You stutter, trying to shake away the redness from your cheeks as you walk into the kitchen. You exhale as you start to undo your messy bun, which has somehow gotten messier as time went on. You hissed in pain as some of your hair has wrapped around your hairtie and tangled. You somehow manage to get it loose and fluff out your tangled and knotted hair as best you could.

Matt comes over smooths out your hair as best as he can. "I know." You say, "I look horrible."

Matt chuckles, "what? Baby, no." He kisses the tip of your nose. "You're so beautiful. I love your hair. C'mon, I'll get the water ready." He takes your hand and leads you over to the sink, he turns the water on, taking a few seconds to test the temperature and make sure that it's not too hot or too cold. "Here." He says, "give me your hand." You hold out your hand over the sink. Matt grabs the retractable hose from the sink and sprays the water on your hand. "Is the temperature okay? It's not too hot is it?"

You shake your head no. "It's fine." You proceed to bend your head down into the sink as Matt starts to dampen your hair with the water. You sigh in pleasure as the warm water hits your scalp and Matt's soft fingertips begin to gently massage the shampoo into your hair.

********

After your hair is washed and conditioned, you wrap your hair up in the towel to avoid the water from dripping everywhere. You make your way to the living room and see a spread of all your favorite snacks laid out on the coffee table. Your favorite movie already on the TV, paused, waiting for you to hit 'play'. Matt looks from his phone and a smile forms on his face. "Hey babe. You ready to watch the movie now?" You nod excitedly as you quickly make your way to couch, sitting down and snuggling into Matt's chest.

"Ya'know. You owe me for being such a tease earlier." You say, absentmindedly trailing your finger along his chest.

"I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about." Matt says innocently.

"Yes you do." You say, reaching up slightly and pressing a kiss against his ear. "You're not so innocent as people think." You whisper seductively, softly biting his earlobe, making a mental note of the low moan that escaped Matt's throat. You grab the remote and press play to start the movie, pretending not to notice how hard Matt's heart was beating against his chest.

Author's Note:
Phew! My second fanfic! Sorry, about the long wait guys. I hope it was worth it. Anyways, leave any suggestions you may have in the comments!
Happy Reading!❤️❤️❤️❤️