Extremes

Kiba sighed before walking into the café. He couldn't believe that she would go to such extremes. Ino, his 'mortal enemy'. He looked around the place. Jiraiya's Café. Yeah right. The place was no better than a 'hotel'. And Ino had decided to work here.

He spotted her near a table where some drunk men were bothering her. He walked up to her, making sure that she didn't notice him. When he was directly behind her, he snaked his arms under hers and grabbed her breasts while kissing the back of her neck.

She gasped and tried to turn around but he held her in place. The drunk men at the table laughed and cheered him on.

"Care to get us a room?" he whispered in her ear.

She walked upstairs with him still latched on to her. However, when they were safely locked in the dark room, he released her and backed off. She spun around to see who he was but he had on a new hoodie with the hood up and covering his face so she didn't know it was him.

"W-who are you?" she asked nervously.

"That's not important right now. What's important is that you, Ino Yamanaka, need to quit this ridiculous job." he said in a low voice.

"What? I-I wish…I wish I could…but I can't…I have to…"

"Yes, you can." he cut in, "You can quit anytime. I know your mom kicked you out but you can stay at this place…"

He handed her a key with an address card attached to it.

"And you can use all the money you want from the room on the left. Don't bother to pay anything back."

"Er…thanks? But who are you? I don't mean to be ungrateful or anything…but…how do you know so much about me?"

"I've been watching you a while now." he replied, exiting through the window.

A few seconds after, Ino heard the sound of a motorcycle starting.

Ino had quit the job and gone to the place. It was a ninja's apartment with two rooms. It looked as though two boys lived there. The place was halfway clean. She tidied up the place, went to the room on the left, sighed and entered.

The room was neat. Ino was sure it was a boy's room. A girl wouldn't stick half nude pictures of girls in a room. Feeling tired and worn out, she decided to take a bath and a sleep.

She rummaged through the drawers and found an oversized t-shirt and a pair of drawstring pants. She got a towel and went into the bathroom. She wondered who the kind man was as the hot water relaxed her sore muscles.

As if in a trance, she finished the bath and went in the room. The t-shirt and pants were gone. In it's place were a few bags. She delved through the bags and found a lot of feminine clothes, including underwear. She picked a long white nightgown and put it on, along with matching undies.

Tired, she pushed the bags in the closet and dropped on the bed. She smelt the sheets curiously. It smelt nice- grass, rain and something else…

The door creaked open but she was so exhausted that she didn't bother to see who it was.

Kiba looked at her sniffing the sheets, 'Why is she sniffing my sheets and looking as though she likes the smell? I thought she said I smelt like a dog?'

After a few moments, he closed the door and went to sleep on the couch.

It was late when she woke up. She yawned, stretched, got up, went in the bathroom, brushed her teeth and hair and made her way to the kitchen. Naruto was making eggs and sausages while Akamaru tried jumping to reach it. Wait…Akamaru? That means…Kiba was there too!