ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT

What else is needed when the hidden feeling starts to appear one by one or all at once or...

Like Jungkook, who never knew he could be so clingy...

Taehyung blinked, "Baby now I really need to go outside...I'll be back in a moment?" He looked at his side, towards Jungkook who hummed,

"Sure Tae.. Bye bye"

Taehyung smiled. "Bub you're saying that for the past few hours after we had our dinner...

Jungkook's pupil dilated, "oh.. I think it means"

Taehyung hummed and his eyes narrowed in confusion when Jungkook innocently said, "That i don't wanna let you go.." he smiled.

But Taehyung saw right through him, "You are thinking about us

But Taehyung saw right through him, "You are thinking about us.. aren't you?"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug that they were sharing for the past twenty minutes or mostly he didn't let Taehyung go.

Jungkook bit his lips at his words and mumbled, "Just come back fast I'll.. tell you after.."

Taehyung sighed and pecked Jungkook's lips. "I'll be back.." made Jungkook smile and nodded.

Suddenly they heard the knock in the door and swiped their head toward.

"Hobi? At this time?" Taehyung looked at the clock "what the hell it's night, Why is sud-"

Jungkook interrupted him words, "Tae stop asking questions and tie me fast.."

Taehyung smirked, earning a smack on his chest from Jungkook and he laughed.

Jungkook grumbled, with flushed cheeks. "stop laughing and just hurry up..."

Taehyung quickly brought the ropes and tied Jungkook and they rushed to the living room. Jungkook sat on the sofa as Taehyung walked to open the door.

"Why on earth did you take time to open V?" Hobi asked as he entered, in an interrogative manner.