The Trip

Yuu's POV:

I awoke to my phone dinging. I rolled over to check my phone, not realizing Sho wasn't on bed. I picked up my phone and saw a message that read: "I am going out for a bit. If you need anything send a text!" I sighed and rolled back over so I was facing the ceiling.
"Damn it." I got dressed and walked out to the kitchen and saw two sunny side eggs and a note addressed to me. I opened the note and read it carefully.

Yuu,

I need to say it, I love you and I am sorry. I am sorry for leaning on you so much. I am starting to need you in more ways than you can think. I don't want to admit it but, if I get much closer, I will be completely dependant on you. I can't burden you with my issues. I want you to be fully comfortable around me so I will be back in my room along with giving you your space. I really do love you, but I think we need to wait. I am sorry. If you ever need me, I will always be a call away. I promise my love. I will love you all my life. I swear.

Yours truly in heart, mind, body, and soul,

Hinata Shoyo

I let a tear slide down my cheek and pulled my phone out. I told him to meet me at a cafe nearby. I sighed as he sent a text saying in ten. I ate my eggs slowly and got lost in thought about why he wrote it. Once I finished eating, I put my dishes into the sink and put my shoes on. Once I got outside, I started to cross the street, trying to fix my music. I sighed.
"YUU! MOVE! THERE IS A CAR! MOVE!" I barely heard over my music. I looked up and Shoyo shoved me out of the way of a speeding car. I stepped back from his body with tears forming.
"N-no... please n-no..." Tears slowly trickled down my face then fell to the blood soaked cement. His eyes fluttered close, I dropped to my knees and started cradling him. I let out a cream of agony as people gathered around and called the police. After a few minutes, an ambulance came and picked him up and rushed him into it.
"Please! Let me come!" I pleaded. One of the medic nodded and helped me into the back. I see tons of pain killers, blood bags, and water bags. I am writing this part based off of my own experiences. At least of what I could tell. I sat on a cushion for the family of the patient.
"How are you related to him?" The medic asks.
"I am one of his room mates. He only has his younger sister and she is twelve. I don't think she would like to see him like this."
"Do you mind calling her school and asking one of your room mates to pick her up then?" I nodded and pulled out my blood coated phone. I dialed the schools number and the receptionist picked up.
"Hi, how can I help you?" She asks.
"My name is Nishinoya Yuu. I am currently in an ambulance with Natsu Hinata's older brother. He is her legal guardian. I am afraid that if her mother or father picks her up, they would be arrested."
"Oh, oh my god. I am so sorry. Is one of the room mates that you are with going to pick her up?"
"Yeah, Either Tanaka Ryu or Asahi Azumane will pick her up." I said holding back more tears.
"Alright. I will inform her that one of them are on their way."