The Eyes

{This book is a bit lazy and just practice so be warned. Also this a a new style to try for me so please be lenient }

Why am I doing this? I don't know anymore. This isn't the proper way to start these, now is it? Let me try again.

Dear Dairy, no no no. That sounds stupid.

How about

Day One :

Today, the oddest thing happened. I went to go visit Tommy, and he was gone. I couldn't find him anywhere. Perhaps he was just busy. That's not the odd part.

I went to take a nap and when I woke up, my room was completely dark. No light shone through the windows, although upon later inspection it was midday. I could of swore I saw a pair of eyes in the corner, but that was probaly just my half asleep mind.

-Dream

Day Two

Things have been stranger. I went to check on Tommy again, but to no avail.
I even checked Tubbo's house to see if anyone was hiding him. Yet I still found nothing.

I woke up this morning and heard something. It was very faint.
Probably a mouse.

Besides this, I just hung out with Purpled and Sam. Yet so,thing is off.
There is a lingering feeling of death.

-Dream

Day Three :

Still no Tommy. I'm starting to get annoyed.
Where is that stupid child?

I need him for my plan, the time for action is soon.

Even in exile, he finds a way to mess everything up.

Dream put down his book as he heard a rapid knock at his door . He opened the door
to see a frantic looking Tubbo.

"Body..." he huffed, "lava lake...nether.."

"What?" Dream as tailoring his head.

"There is a body in a lava lake, you idiot, " Tubbo said, doubled over and huffing.
He grabbed Dream's arm and started running to the nearest portal.

"I thought bodies would sink in lava," Dream said, not really bothered.
People fall in lava all the time.

"You're wrong, it's due to the density of the bone, go back to high school," Tubbo
said, pushing Dream into the portal. "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit stressed at the moment. I've never seen an actual dead body."

"You know, by the time we get there, they will have respawned and their body will be gone," Dream said.
Tubbo stopped. He just pointed. There was a body, upside down in the pool of lava.
Dream watched for a few minutes in silence.

He wasn't respawning,

Why wasn't he respawning?

Soon, there was a team of people trying to recover the body.
L'manburgians and people of the Smp alike all working together.

Dream wasn't there. He sat alone in bed. This wasn't his problem.
It was probably just some piglin.

His view point changed when at the stroke of midnight,
he saw the figure again. Right above his bed, staring down at him.