Chapter 1: A Not So Lonely Night

I was eating lunch on the roof of the school trying to not attract the attention of Mike and his goons.
Mike is a mean 9 foot tall polar bear furry with a nasty temper, unfortunately his family's wealth meant he has some weight to toss about, figuratively and literally, as needed. He seems to have something against me.

He had arrived freshman year and within four months I loose all but one of my friends and am treated like I don't exist by everyone else; everyone except Ashlyn.

She, however left to Germany as an exchange student last year. I can't wait for her to get back.

As if on cue, a loud bang rung out from the door; waking me from my daydream.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are Y/N!" Mike said tauntingly as he busts open the door. His fat belly threatening to bust out of his too tight shirt.

"Let's see whatcha got me, y/n" he said taking my meager lunch from me

"Let's see whatcha got me, y/n" he said taking my meager lunch from me. He scrunched his nose in distaste and threw my food over the edge.

He then grabbed my collar and lifted me up, holding over the edge. "Unless you want to join your sorry excuse for a snack you better bring me something worth my time. Or I won't be so generous."

"Y-yes sir" I say stuttering over my fear as I see the remains of my meal on the ground four stories below. He chuckles and licks his lips.

"Good bitch." He said throwing me, denting a duct with my body, me getting cut up by sharp metal. Groaning, I get up to head to the nurses office.

<Time skip: 20 mins>

I'm walking out of the nurse's office covered in tightly wrapped bandages. When I overheard some whispering.
"Is he ok?" A new fox furry asked. She, and her twin sister, flank their guide.
"Don't know don't care, I hear he rapes cats and dogs. Don't look at him" the guide says, not daring to even lay an eye on me.

I sigh and limp to my next class. Afterwards I struggle through the day.

<Time skip: 3 hours>

I sigh as I pass a petite cat furry, accidentally bumping into her. "S-sorry" she turns red and starts to hyperventilate. She then let's out a loud yell