*4*

Continue.....do inline comments

___***___

"Manik..Manik...stop please...." Nandini pleading Manik who beating shit out of one boy, who try to propose Nandini and force her to say yes.

"Guys please stop him...Bhai.." Nandini asked fab4 who stood silent, enjoying the scence.

"Doll calm down and enjoy the scence." Aliya said, pulling her makeup kit.

Nandini sighed and looked at manik, who almost killing that boy.

"Manik Malhotra are you going it or I will go away." Nandini shouted which made Manik to stop in a miunte and turned towards Nandini. Nandini flainched away seeing his glare.

Manik throw the big aside and walked to Nandini, held her arms, "what you said, come again?"

"Ma..manik.. please.." Nandini try to calm him but Manik no mood to, after hearing she going away from him.

"Don't you dare to say that again. You can't leave me, now, never you will." Manik yelled at Nandini face and hugged her tightly, as if his life depended on her hug. Nandini sighed and caressed his hair to calm her down.

Fab4 smiled at them.

"Manik, Nandini is yours. She love her Nandini so much." Nandini whispered in his ears.

"Manik love his potato too." Manik said kissing her neck, Nandini hit his stomach and whin like baby ,"don't call be potato." Manik smiled and kissed his cheek, "you are, my potato." Nandini rolled her eyes, and hugged him. Manik smiled snd kissed her head.

(Pournu pournii akka, Manik said potato🙈🙈🙈)

He glared at the boy on ground, that boy become pale and run away from there with great difficulty to save his life.

"Only mine." Manik said to him self, fab4 saw his face expression which made him frown.

Manik eye become watery thinking about past, he whip his eye and looked the Beauty of city. He came out the mansion to get peace. He driving randomly and stop at beach.

His phone ring but he refused to take. It rang again and again, he sighed irritably and took it without seeing the id.

"Why you took this much time to take my call Manik." He clenched his fist heairng his so called mother voice.

"Why the hell you called me?" Manik asked in low voice, looking around.

"What you doing in California?" She shouted, Manik frown and said sarcastically "I don't need your permission to roam around. I am grown my mom."

"Don't lie to me Manik, why you went there? Searching for your so called love." Manik body stiffen heairng her words.

"What? Why are you not speaking? Manik for last time I am saying forget that girl and come back, get marry to Sharma daughter. Or else you doing to pay back so much" Neyonika shouted at him and cut the call leaving Manik in shock.

"Love? Is Nandini here in Calif? How it possible?." Manik thought and called his pa to get information.

"Sir...no.."

"Aman if you don't say truth, forget your existence in world." Manik yelled at phone.

His pa said all information about Nandini except engagement one and he said to mukthi about this too.