Louis #1

Louis Tomlinson is the captain of your high school soccer team, and you have a huge crush on him. You attend all the soccer games to watch him play and admire his athleticism. You think he's the best soccer player in the whole school. You want to talk to him, just to get to know him better - and maybe ask him for a date. But every time you see him, your head swims and your heart skips, and you can't bring yourself to talk to him.

One morning you're marching quickly through the crowded hallway, trying to get to your classroom. In the distance you hear a noise. All of a sudden someone slams into you, and you are thrown into a locker.

"Oof!" you cry out as you fall over.

"Oh!" cries a voice you'd recognize anywhere. "I am so sorry; I did not mean to run into you like that."

You glance up, and sure enough, Louis is standing over you. He holds out a hand, and as you take it you get that woozy feeling again. He pulls you to your feet and suddenly you're staring directly into his gorgeous teal-colored eyes. You blush profusely.

"Are you okay?" he asks in his soft voice.

You nod quickly and whisper, "Yeah."

"Here." He hands you your pencil case, which he has retrieved from its falling out of your open backpack. "I'm really sorry about that," he apologizes again. You nod, still stunned by the looks of him. He clears his throat, rubs his hands on his trousers, then says, "This might not be the best time for a introduction, but, uh. . I'm Louis." He extends his hand again, flashing a small smile.

"I know," you start to say, then stop yourself just in time. You shake your head, flustered, and finally muster a smile. "I'm (Y/N)," you say, shaking his hand.

"(Y/N)," he repeats. "That's a lovely name." You giggle, blushing.

He grins back at you. "So, (Y/N)," he says, "I know we just met - officially - but I wanted to ask. . if you would. . like to. . hang out with me sometime."

You gape at him. "Really?" you breathe.

He nods. "I've. . been meaning to ask you for a while," he chuckles, his cheeks flushing slightly.

"You have?" you gasp. Then you say, "Louis. . I'd love to hang out with you."

"Wow, great!" he says, grinning even wider. He clears his throat and says, "Well, I could just. . give you my number, and, uh. . I'll get back to you on that."

"Sure!" you say with a big smile as you hand him your phone. He gives you his and the two of you exchange numbers. As you're giving his phone back to him, the school bell rings. "First bell," you say.

"Alright," says Louis, "I'll. . see you later, (Y/N)." He gives a little wave.

"Bye," you say, waving back.

As you turn away, slipping your phone into your pocket, you chuckle to yourself. You have a date with Louis Tomlinson!