different.

She wore glitter nail polish. Clear glitter nail polish, and I never seen her without them painted that way.

They'll glisten and sparkle due to the reflection of the classroom lights as she'll brush her brown long locks behind her ear pierced ear. Her nails, the color of the rainbow and white glitter, clear.

It always amazed me.

Wait. I know I sound creepy. To make things clear, I have no nail polish fetish or anything like that, but it's just that it was one of the many things that amazed me about her. Seeing her every day in homeroom and me, never getting tired of it. Her nails always seeming to never chip. I'm a dude and I know nail polish chips, so how come her's didn't seem to?

It's a daily thing you see: walk into homeroom, sit in the back- alone, and watch her 2 rows ahead of me, just looking straight. The other students commotion near her never made her blink, or even flinch.She doesn't even listen to their conversations which I'm sure of, because they discuss some serious gossip that once even made me gasp from the back of the class before. She'll occasionally yawn or sigh, but she'll never blink.

Staring into nothing, doing this often. Not wide-eyed or anything, just tired eyes. Is that even human?

I never get tired of it. Of her, and I think I love her dearly, even though we've never talked, the thought scares me too.

On a pretty lame day, she wasn't 2 rows ahead of me. She wasn't in class actually. Nowhere to be found.

I asked my best friend Ronnie if she was in Biology that day and he said 'no'. He also told me to quit obsessing over some weirdo who doesn't even knows I exist. I just ignored him like with anything stupid statement that comes out of his mouth.

I missed her. It was 5 days without her and I missed her. I had nothing to observe in homeroom. Life was pretty sh!t for those 5 days and what I hated about it all was that no one wondered where she'd gone. She was missing and no one cared enough to even question her disappearance!

On Monday October 9,2014 she returned.

She was different. Darker. She looked like death, and it was so hot.

Her once long brown hair was now short, it was cut to her shoulders and it was no longer the color of her eyes. It was black. It was different.

And then I saw it. As she swept her hair out of her face as her head was down reading a book, I saw here newly painted nails. Black

Painted black.

Her always painted glitter nails were painted black. Why'd she changed her style, beats me but I'm sure as hell's going to find out what happened in a week. Even if it means talking to her myself. I'm sure that glitter wasn't temporary.

///////
authors note:
///// i'll be writing more on this on the weekends most likely~ pls leave feedback in comments ( yay or nay )
thanks for reading :)