Chapter 1

Blossoms's POV

"Bloom, Blossom get up its time for school your gonna be late!" my Mother shouted down my ear as if it was the most important thing in the world. Bohoo we'll be late for school not like we'll learn anything anyway. I buried my head deeper into my bed and put my pillow over my ears as my sister shouted at our mum for tricking her. I was finally about to go back to sleep until my covers were pulled off of me and I was left in my pajamas. I slowly sat up to see my sister trying to hold in laughter until she saw me glaring at her as though she has just killed sakura or Kiko. She started to slowly back away out of our room and bolted it downstairs into the kitchen, I bolted down after screaming at her for taking my blanket. My dad picked me up and sat me on his knee until I calmed down. After about 10 minutes i slouched into my dad with a pout on my face and stormed upstairs to get dressed. After I was dressed and finished curling my hair, i went back down stairs and my ister apologizes to me. "I'm sorry. Please dont kill me i mean it was a joke. I love you!" she looked me in the eyes pleading. "Ugh. You know I can't stay mad at you. Your lucky that your my sister otherwise you would be dead by now." all with a straight face. She knows im not joking but she smiles the biggest ive ever seen and i cant help but give a small smile back.

After she apologised we went down to grab breakfast, before we went out to the park with Kiko and Sakura. I still don't understand why mum and dad let me keep a fox as a pet. Probably because she looks more like a cat than she does a fox also because Bloom got a pet and i only wanted Sakura so i think they ended up giving in. I kind of zoned out when Bloom started talking about going on holiday with her friends, I remeber when Layla was still aound. They were the best 2 months of my life she's the one who gave me my tattoo we also have to same necklace so when we miss each other all we have to do is look at them and remember all the fun we had together. I zoned back in when Bloom started to pull me out of the house with an exieted look on her face but as soon as she saw 2 bikes her face dropped where as mine lit up. I turned back to our parents with a massive smile on my face silently asking if they were ours. My mum chuckled a little and nodded her head to tell me that they were ours. 

I ran over to the bike that was black and had flames long the sides and emidietly got on it only to look back at Bloom to see her with a frown on her face. My face dropped a little as i saw her looking at the bike with dissappointment. I got of my bike and asked her if she was ok she just nodded her head and put Kiko in her basket and started to head off. I grabbed Sakura and put her in my basket as she curled up and fell back to sleep and i climbed on and went to catch up with my sissy. "Hey, its a bike at least we got something i know its not what you wanted but at least it something we can have to get around with by ourselves." She looked at me and sighed shaking her head. " I know. I know. Its just he trats us like we're still little kids. I mean we're 16 now we're not gonna be 8 years old forever. I just want a little bit of responsibility." She said. I get i do but i guess ive always been a daddy's girl. I mean i always pretty much got what i wanted. He even let me take matial arts and sword fighting since i was 6.

"Oh wow guess daddy didnt have enough money to buy you a scooter. Oh i feel so bad for you. Hey be careful with that its brand new!", yay mitzi showed up. I hate her so freaking much. Shes lucky that its illegal to carry around weapons or kill a citizen. "Shut up Mitzi! We dont care what you say!" Bloom tryed to get back at her. Aw my sweet innocent twin sister, she hates being mean to people shes lucky she has me to put people like mitzi in her place. " Oi Mitzi just because you stink doesnt mean your attitude does. I suggest you sort it out before you talk to someone who could beat you up in 5 minutes." I glare at her she just looks back at me with wide eyes as i dragged Bloom away from that evil piece of work.

As we got to the park we let Kiko and Sakura out and told them not to go too far. "I still cant believe you said thta to Mitzi. I mean i know you have a short temper and slight anger issues but Jesus you really left her stunned." Her eyes were wide open as she spoke. I just giggled innocently, sometimes mum, dad and Bloom compare me to an angel personally i dont see it. "Oh sissy your just too nice to people even if they're mean to you. Your so lucky that i'm here otherwise everyone would be walking all over you. you need to stop being so nice to people who dont return the favour." i smiled and squished her face. She did not look impressed.