a plan

Ethan's POV
after we do sidemen shoots me harry and tobi often stay one or two night at the house. it was getting on and me and harry started to get hungry so we suggested getting a nando's because who dosnt love nando's. we all decided what we where getting but didn't know where jj and simon where. josh was joking with tobi that they where probly shagging and me and harry just laughed it of. josh said he was joking and not to tell jj but this was more directed at harry because harry often like to go round gossiping. he told us to go look for them so we went to jj's room but no one was there then we heard the tv coming from simon's room. harry suggested we scared them but i couldn't be botherd . we ran to simon's room shouting them and barged through the door . jj and him where sat in bed together pretty close supposedly watching tv although simon was blushing a lot. me and harry got to the point and asked them what they wanted.

Harry's POV
we walked into simon's room and saw jj and simon awfully close to each other which at first seemed a bit odd but then again they've been best friends since year 7 so i just shook it of where as ethan was very confused. jj told us what they wanted and that they'll be down soon. but as we were walking down the stairs ethan started going on about how they might be dating and then braught it up to josh.

Josh's POV
ethan told me what had happend so i explained to him that it wasn't the first time and me and tobi also had our suspicions. vik started laughing saying
"jj gay yeh right i can see why u would say simon but jj nah"
tobi then pointed out that jj hasn't been talking about girls as much anymore and dosnt really have any over anymore and that he may in fact be gay .
i was then trying to come up with a plan like maybe we could do a video where we do up jj's room so he can't be in his bedroom hiding then like suggest watching a movie and then we could spy on him and simon.
harry and vik didn't really want to do it but they wanted to find out the truth so they decided that that's what we'd would do.