Part 11

I'm so sorry for not updating! I didn't even think to update the app I'm lowkey dumb lol. When I realized I should I did, so now here we are! I hope you all like this chapter!
________________________

"We should call the police. It's important that they know all about this, that way they can find the person that did this." Todoroki patted Midoriya on the head to try and calm him down a bit. In return, Midoriya nodded his head slightly as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand. His other one continued to hold onto Todoroki's arm.
"I-I'm sorry I got you mixed up i-into this." Midoriya sniffled as he spoke. He genuinely felt bad about getting Todoroki involved. He didn't know how dangerous this situation, or person was. Having Todoroki involved could be dangerous.
"It's alright. I don't care at all." Todoroki spoke as he started to grab his phone from his back pocket. Right as he was grabbing for it they heard movement from the staircase. Todoroki immediately pushed Midoriya behind him to try and protect him from whatever was there.
"Here, call the police." Todoroki handed Midoriya his phone while he waited for whoever, or whatever, was in the staircase to come out. Shakily taking the phone, Midoriya started to dial the police. He was scared that whatever that sound in the staircase was, was the person that took all those photos.
Midoriya started to call the police while Todoroki kept his eyes focused on the staircase door. All of a sudden the door to the staircase opened. Midoriya gripped onto Todoroki, dropping the phone in the process. Todoroki on the other hand quickly got into a fighting stance, ready for anything. The operator on the other side of the phone kept talking through the phone, wondering as to what happened. She quickly said that police were on their way.
   Of course instead of the stalker coming out of the staircase though, it was Midoriya's neighbor Usagiyama (Mirko). Midoriya let out a sigh of relief, but Todoroki didn't falter. He didn't know who she was, so obviously he was still on guard.
    "W-wait Todoroki, she's just my neighbor!" Midoriya grabbed at Todoroki's shoulders and looked at him. He looked back down at Midoriya and got out of his fighting stance. Midoriya crouched down to grab the phone and started to talk to the operator again. He quickly told the operator that everything was ok and that he had to go for the time being.
    "Uh, hey Midoriya! Hey Midoriya's friend! I'm Rumi Usagiyama. I just came over here to tell you that the elevators stopped working. Apparently the office couldn't get in contact with you, so they asked me to talk to you. Is everything good?" Rumi looked at Todoroki a bit suspiciously. She noticed how shaken up Midoriya was, so obviously she was gonna be suspicious as to who Todoroki was and what part he played in this situation.
"O-oh... I'm fine. Thanks for worrying Usagiyama. Something just happened." Midoriya couldn't help the slight tears that were starting to form at the thought of what was currently in his apartment. The whole thought of it disgusted him. He couldn't believe someone actually did this to him.
"What happened? Are you okay? Who is this guy?" Rumi was starting to get a bit weirded out by Midoriya's behavior. He was usually so happy and upbeat. Now all of a sudden he came around with some random guy and shit hits the fan.
"I'm Shoto Todoroki. If you take a look in his apartment everything will be clear." Todoroki gestures towards the apartment. Usagiyama didn't quite seem to understand, but listened anyways.
As she passed by Midoriya to go to his apartment she patted his shoulder slightly. She then made her way over to the door and found all the photos scattered around the apartment. She was utterly disgusted by the horrible act.
"You called the police right, and checked to see if anyone was inside?" Midoriya looked down at the ground. He felt a bit ashamed for keeping Todoroki back from checking inside, but he really was afraid.
"Midoriya called the police, but we wanted to stick together so we haven't had the chance to check yet. We haven't left from the front though, so there's no way they could've left if they are still here. They might still be inside." Rumi nodded and started to make her way to go inside the apartment, but Todoroki quickly stopped her.
"What are you doing? I just said they could still be in there. We don't know if they're dangerous, or not. Why don't I go in and you stay out here with Midoriya?" Todoroki didn't want to take the chance of anyone getting hurt. Rumi just scoffed at his worries though.
"I'll have you know I'm the owner of a very popular Taekwondo dojang." With that Usagiyama walked through the door of Midoriya's apartment. Midoriya was a bit worried as to what was going to happen, but she had faith in Rumi. He knew just how powerful she was, he'd seen her in her dojang a couple times before.
"When will the police be here?" Todoroki turned to a still shaken up Midoriya. He tried to calm himself a bit so he could answer Todoroki, but he was seriously having trouble. Everything seemed so crazy to him. Todoroki seemed to notice and didn't really know what to do.
"H-hey calm down." Not really being an emotional person, Todoroki wasn't sure as to what to do. So, he did the only thing he could think of, he hugged Midoriya. He was hoping this would help and calm him down.
"Please calm down Midoriya." Todoroki wrapped his arms around Midoriya's waist and pulled him closer. It wasn't nearly as bad as he was expecting it to be. In fact, there was a certain warmth to Midoriya that he really enjoyed.
Izuku was definitely taken by surprise when Todoroki had randomly hugged him, but he didn't object to it. Instead he wrapped his arms around him in return. He really needed comfort right now and that's exactly what Todoroki was doing. He was more than thankful for that.
"Thank you Todoroki." The grip around Todoroki got a little tighter as Midoriya pushed his head into Todoroki's chest a bit more. He felt much better now that they were so close. It was almost as if he could forget all about everything that was happening.
__________________________
I hope you all liked this chapter! Again, I'm really sorry for the delayed update! I couldn't get to my stories for some reason, but as soon as I updated the app I was able to!

~Total words 1129~