𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)

𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.) : 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔.

Enjoy !

( the song seems like its synced with the gif  and its cute af) 

Venus's POV: 

Today Ron was trying out for quidditch tryouts, so both me and Hermione are sitting on the stands so we can cheer Ron on, because he's really nervous. the tryouts started but i couldn't help notice Cormac giving Hermione flirty ass looks, pervert. 

" Hermione, do you Mr. lag over there ? why's he looking at you like that.." i asked pointing at Cormac

" i dont know vee, its really disgusting." she said clearly annoyed with him

another peculiar thing that was happening was whenever Ron would block a quaffle, some chick would start screaming happily. when did Ron have super fans?

" ok i cant today is so weird, first Mr. pervert then this screaming chick ?" i said confused

" it really is weird " she said 

by the time the tryouts were going to end, there was little hope for Ron, if Cormac blocked the next quaffle he would be the keeper, but for some odd reason i heard Hermione whisper voodoo shit the moment Cormac missed the quaffle... and Ron was able to block the next quaffle but why ? it cant be a coince- oh shit.

" Hermione ? did you help Ron ?" i asked smirking

" no that's just absurd !" she defended

" ok whatever you say, I'm your bestfriend  i know you enough to figure out what you did" i said laughing

" i did nothing !" she argued

" yup not even the confundus charm.." i smiled at her 

" ok fine i did that, but it was to help him, he really wanted the spot." she explained

" do you like him Hermione? do you like Ron ?" i asked 

" no i don't, he's like a brother to me " she said looking away 

i hummed sarcastically 

" oh stop it!" she hit my hand playfully and we started laughing

---------------

we went back to the common room  and had a little quarrel about Harry's potions book apparently Harry's new secret Potions helper, the Half-Blood Prince. he had notes written all over the book to help with the potions, that's why Harry's good at potions all of a sudden.

------------------------------

Ron, Hermione, Harry and i  went to the three broomsticks to get some butterbeer because harry saw slughorn heading there. we sat at a table and ordered some, and we were sitting across from Ginny and dean making out. cool. we also saw my blond ferret of a fiancé entering the bar and using the bathroom. don't be suspicious Draco, don't be suspicious.