«𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 '𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖' 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕»

ˢᵃᵐ•

𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔.
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒏𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒎.
"𝐎𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.
"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐥  𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔.
"𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤.
𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐦.
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰."

ʳⁱᶜᵃʳᵈᵒ•

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲." 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅,
"𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅.
𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔.
"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅.
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺."

ʳᵃʰⁿᵉ•

'𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯 𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑 👁️👄👁️'  𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍.

"𝐘/𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐦𝐨𝐧!" 𝚁𝚊𝚑𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍.

"Coming!" You yelled rushing to sit by the tree with Rahne.

"Rahne can i tell you something?" You said as she scooted closer.

"Sure!" 

"I love you." She looked shocked, we sat there for a minute her thinking and me worried she wont say it back.

"I love you too, always and forever." She said.

illyana-

You pulled your sundress up as your bare feat pattered amongst the ground. Well more like running for your life or in a less dramatic way playing tag with illyana but with no powers. Or so you thought. Illyana teleported in front of you and you ran into her causing you guys to tumble down the hill. Staring blankly at illyana you two started laughing.

"I love you y/n" Her accent always made you shiver.

"I love you too."

Dannie-

You shook Dannie trying to get her to wake up as rawrs erupted. Youve had enough you had to make a distraction as everyone was tired or injured. 

"HEY! OVER HERE OVER-SIZED BUILD A BEAR!" You yelled as you flew behind it your phoenix wings flapped you looking ever so graceful in this horrid time. 

Your eyes were burning bright orange at this point the sun had no chance. You had to do it. End this once in for all and save your friends. Even if that meant you might die. Flying at lighting speed you spun with your wings wrapped round you aiming for the bear.

"I love you guys." You said loud enough for them to hear it. Dannie obviously waking up at this point.

Hitting the bear it made a small yet large explosion obviously not hitting them.

"NOOOO!" Dannie yelled and rushed by your side knowing the bear was unconscious.  

There you were. Laying on the floor, wings spread out burn marks an cuts and bruises covered your body in all sorts yet you still smiled weakly at Dannie. 

"Its okay Dannie don't cry." Then you went unconscious.

Being confused you fluterd open your eyes looking around. Pressure on your hand brought your attention to Dannie holding it and whispering, only thing you could hear was i love you.

You squeezed her hand and said,

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting i had no inspiration for rahne's. These are probably bad but who cares? Ima smooth dude. Ill probably be posting again later tonight, anyways bye!